• Originally posted by TrailRated06 View Post
    Between 3:30 and 4:30. And you?
    Same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by wkit View Post
      Same time

Oh nice, should be interesting to see how everything is going to go tomorrow. I just want to get my stuff situated in my room and wherever we put our things.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrailRated06 View Post
        Oh nice, should be interesting to see how everything is going to go tomorrow. I just want to get my stuff situated in my room and wherever we put our things.
        Yeah I'm assuming we'll be putting our stuff away and learning the dos and don'ts. We'll find out soon though haha

Comment

• My report time is between 1300 and 1330 hrs. Anyone else have that same report time ?
          Last edited by franklinkx; 04-02-2016, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Yeah I'm assuming we'll be putting our stuff away and learning the dos and don'ts. We'll find out soon though haha

Hahah yes we will find out the do's and dont's very quickly. Let's just get through this and live our dream. If you want private message me your name if you'd like. I don't know where to turn on the private messaging though I've tried before, maybe you know lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by franklinkx View Post
              My report time is between 1300 and 1330 hrs. Anyone else have that same report time ?
              I would assume there are people with the same time here somewhere.

Comment

• It's interesting how they want our immediate families there which is a first from what I've heard.

Comment

• Pennsylvania State Police Written Test - February 2015

Originally posted by TrailRated06 View Post
                  It's interesting how they want our immediate families there which is a first from what I've heard.
                  Last edited by wkit; 04-17-2016, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I don't remember how I turned mine on, I just remember it took me a while to find it. I found the family thing interesting as well. Seems to be the first time from everybody I've talked to

Yeah I've tried finding it and can't still. And yeah, they never did that before. They must be trying to make the transition or something a little better for all involved, I don't know.

Comment

• Pennsylvania State Police Written Test - February 2015

Originally posted by TrailRated06 View Post
                      Yeah I've tried finding it and can't still. And yeah, they never did that before. They must be trying to make the transition or something a little better for all involved, I don't know.
                      Last edited by wkit; 04-17-2016, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Yeah I mean obviously it's hearsay but I heard they are just trying to make it more family oriented to start out. I'm going solo though, I'd rather say bye to everyone before I get there so I'm already in the right mindset

That's understandable, and that's what they are trying to do. I found the private messaging, I think I turned it on.

Comment

• I just got my invite to the med and psych screening. Did anyone else get their invite?

Comment

• Wrong topic
                            Last edited by NJ2012; 04-20-2016, 01:49 PM. Reason: Wrong topic

Comment

• Goodluck everyone

Comment

• has anyone heard anything about the start date of class 147?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4343 users online. 293 members and 4050 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X