Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pennsylvania State Police Written Test - February 2015

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by franklinkx View Post
    Damn right! Let's stick it out.
    It took me three years to get to this point. So we will stick it out!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TrailRated06 View Post
      It took me three years to get to this point. So we will stick it out!
      Cant wait!

      Comment


      • Anyone from the second wave hear back from the background investigation about the med/psych processing??

        Comment


        • Pennsylvania State Police Written Test - February 2015

          Anybody get their oxfords or boots yet? Curious as to what everybody went with


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dweezy View Post
            Anyone from the second wave hear back from the background investigation about the med/psych processing??
            I haven't heard anything yet. I asked the same question on the class 147 thread and another guy said he hasn't heard anything either. So I guess they must be just late.

            I don't know about you, but I'm starting to get a little anxious.
            Last edited by RWG24; 03-24-2016, 08:46 PM. Reason: I hit enter too early.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RWG24 View Post
              I haven't heard anything yet. I asked the same question on the class 147 thread and another guy said he hasn't heard anything either. So I guess they must be just late.

              I don't know about you, but I'm starting to get a little anxious.

              Yes, I most definitely am getting anxious. lol Hopefully they let us know soon.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by wkit View Post
                Anybody get their oxfords or boots yet? Curious as to what everybody went with


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I was told the bates lows were the best ones/ most popular for the academy

                Comment


                • So is everyone excited for tomorrow? I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion here.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TrailRated06 View Post
                    So is everyone excited for tomorrow? I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion here.
                    Excited and getting more nervous by the minute. I feel like I have so much stuff and that I'm forgetting something. I keep checking everything. Also very surprised by the lack of chatter.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Yeah I keep going over everything and going over everything in my head as well lol. I know the feeling! I have two bags plus my suit bag with my uniforms in it so they don't get messed up and wrinkled.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by wkit View Post
                        Excited and getting more nervous by the minute. I feel like I have so much stuff and that I'm forgetting something. I keep checking everything. Also very surprised by the lack of chatter.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yeah I keep going over everything and going over everything in my head as well lol. I know the feeling! I have two bags plus my suit bag with my uniforms in it so they don't get messed up and wrinkled.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TrailRated06 View Post
                          Yeah I keep going over everything and going over everything in my head as well lol. I know the feeling! I have two bags plus my suit bag with my uniforms in it so they don't get messed up and wrinkled.
                          Haha same. I'm ironing them now just to get a majority of the wrinkles out. I know I'm going to have to put military creases in, but I just don't know what the heck I'm doing to be honest. But I also have to bags and a suit bag. Seemed like the easiest route


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by wkit View Post
                            Haha same. I'm ironing them now just to get a majority of the wrinkles out. I know I'm going to have to put military creases in, but I just don't know what the heck I'm doing to be honest. But I also have to bags and a suit bag. Seemed like the easiest route


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Yeah I have no idea how to do the creases either to be honest haha. I just want them to look good enough so the yelling is limited.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TrailRated06 View Post
                              Yeah I have no idea how to do the creases either to be honest haha. I just want them to look good enough so the yelling is limited.
                              My thoughts exactly. What's your report time


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by wkit View Post
                                My thoughts exactly. What's your report time


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Between 3:30 and 4:30. And you?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4905 users online. 320 members and 4585 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X