Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by franklinkx View Post
    Damn right! Let's stick it out.
    It took me three years to get to this point. So we will stick it out!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrailRated06 View Post
      It took me three years to get to this point. So we will stick it out!
      Cant wait!

Comment

• Anyone from the second wave hear back from the background investigation about the med/psych processing??

Comment

• Pennsylvania State Police Written Test - February 2015

Anybody get their oxfords or boots yet? Curious as to what everybody went with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Dweezy View Post
            Anyone from the second wave hear back from the background investigation about the med/psych processing??
            I haven't heard anything yet. I asked the same question on the class 147 thread and another guy said he hasn't heard anything either. So I guess they must be just late.

I don't know about you, but I'm starting to get a little anxious.
            Last edited by RWG24; 03-24-2016, 08:46 PM. Reason: I hit enter too early.

Comment

• Originally posted by RWG24 View Post
              I haven't heard anything yet. I asked the same question on the class 147 thread and another guy said he hasn't heard anything either. So I guess they must be just late.

I don't know about you, but I'm starting to get a little anxious.

Yes, I most definitely am getting anxious. lol Hopefully they let us know soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by wkit View Post
                Anybody get their oxfords or boots yet? Curious as to what everybody went with

I was told the bates lows were the best ones/ most popular for the academy

Comment

• So is everyone excited for tomorrow? I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion here.

Comment

So is everyone excited for tomorrow? I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion here.
                    Excited and getting more nervous by the minute. I feel like I have so much stuff and that I'm forgetting something. I keep checking everything. Also very surprised by the lack of chatter.

Comment

• Yeah I keep going over everything and going over everything in my head as well lol. I know the feeling! I have two bags plus my suit bag with my uniforms in it so they don't get messed up and wrinkled.

Comment

Excited and getting more nervous by the minute. I feel like I have so much stuff and that I'm forgetting something. I keep checking everything. Also very surprised by the lack of chatter.

Yeah I keep going over everything and going over everything in my head as well lol. I know the feeling! I have two bags plus my suit bag with my uniforms in it so they don't get messed up and wrinkled.

Comment

Yeah I keep going over everything and going over everything in my head as well lol. I know the feeling! I have two bags plus my suit bag with my uniforms in it so they don't get messed up and wrinkled.
                          Haha same. I'm ironing them now just to get a majority of the wrinkles out. I know I'm going to have to put military creases in, but I just don't know what the heck I'm doing to be honest. But I also have to bags and a suit bag. Seemed like the easiest route

Comment

Haha same. I'm ironing them now just to get a majority of the wrinkles out. I know I'm going to have to put military creases in, but I just don't know what the heck I'm doing to be honest. But I also have to bags and a suit bag. Seemed like the easiest route

Yeah I have no idea how to do the creases either to be honest haha. I just want them to look good enough so the yelling is limited.

Comment

Yeah I have no idea how to do the creases either to be honest haha. I just want them to look good enough so the yelling is limited.
                              My thoughts exactly. What's your report time

Comment

My thoughts exactly. What's your report time

Between 3:30 and 4:30. And you?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4905 users online. 320 members and 4585 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X