Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don't mind me asking where are you in the ranking? For example are you in the 300's or higher?

Comment

• Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
      To hit on this I called ( before seeing this post ). My file was up for review today. I was told I should hear something maybe end of the day today or end of the week. Seems that the panel is there finishing up. Not sure if my news helps anyone but I almost got excited today.

What is your rank of you don't mind me asking? For example is it in the 300's or higher up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Trail,

I just wanna fill you in. Nobody here knows how this official process works. Not me not anybody who I know has went through and succeeded . What I will tell you is that rank only comes into play. Two times. Number 1) Scoring high enough to be selected for PRT. 2) Final letter for academy. Those scenarios. The scenario we are in is unknown. All I can tell you is that we all had our bis done. They get sent back to the academy and put in a pile. The panel starts one by one and reviews. They send out med invites in batches. Not one by one They do not re rank. So our ranks right now are useless. My rank was above the 300's. I can tell you are eager and I do NOT want to come off as arrogant or an @$$ or anything. I have family who are troopers and friends in the academy now. Nobody knows the secret selection process or how it gets done. But i promise you. You will find out soon. Hopefully a good response. This process is hurry up and wait. Still have time to wait. Again I don't wanna come off confrontational. This is my second time through and my fourth written test is next month. Trust me. I'm probably the most eager person now. Good luck to you and I hope this helped you.

Comment

• ERanger88, you aren't arrogant don't worry. I've been going through this for three years and I'm also eager to get into the academy. I'm just trying to see if people have any insight. You gave me some good info. Thanks for the response back. Also I want to wish you good luck. Holefully we are on the road one day!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrailRated06 View Post
            ERanger88, you aren't arrogant don't worry. I've been going through this for three years and I'm also eager to get into the academy. I'm just trying to see if people have any insight. You gave me some good info. Thanks for the response back. Also I want to wish you good luck. Holefully we are on the road one day!
            Agreed and right back at you. These forums are incredibly helpful and useful. There was a member on here who stated the panel met and based off my short convo sounds accurate. Based off my experiences. Invites come for those first and DQ letters come after. The first set of med psych days are early feb so if we are to go. Gotta get us out paperwork.

Side note I can appreciate the effort of 3 years. I don't know you personally but I would bet money. When you make it, you will not be quitting.

Comment

• I hope you and I get good news like you are saying. I appreciate the kind words, I'm NOT quitting. No matter what, I'm going to give it my all no matter how much they yell or whatever. I've been trying too long just to give up. You as well sound like you won't be quitting either based on the time you have involved in the process.

Comment

I hope you and I get good news like you are saying. I appreciate the kind words, I'm NOT quitting. No matter what, I'm going to give it my all no matter how much they yell or whatever. I've been trying too long just to give up. You as well sound like you won't be quitting either based on the time you have involved in the process.
                Nearly been fired from my current job amongst moving to pa and a whole bunch. I think everybody's here because they want to be leaders, not followers. You would rather be on the field, not the sideline. Hope it works for everybody here. Sad truth it won't. But I hope so.

Comment

• Wow, you were almost fired? You are definitely in it for the long run. I think you are absolutely correct, we want to be leaders I know I do. If it was easy everyone would be doing it, obviously its not.

Comment

Wow, you were almost fired? You are definitely in it for the long run. I think you are absolutely correct, we want to be leaders I know I do. If it was easy everyone would be doing it, obviously its not.
                    Right. My job is sales/performance oriented. They took as I was dating them and my bi calling them was my mistress. It's officially Thursday. Hope some of you get good news

Comment

• Wow that's great! The mistress in this case is the better choice!

Comment

• TrailRated and ERanger, I wish you all the best! I hope to see you guys in Feb!

Comment

• LawDawg94 I got my invite yesterday for the 17th!! I'm pumped! See you then!

Comment

• Trail, were you in the 1st or 2nd round of PRT's? I'm wondering if anyone from the 2nd round of PRT's (whose class is tentatively scheduled for June) is getting squeezed into the March/April academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DepOfcSomewhatFriendly View Post
                              Trail, were you in the 1st or 2nd round of PRT's? I'm wondering if anyone from the 2nd round of PRT's (whose class is tentatively scheduled for June) is getting squeezed into the March/April academy.

I was the first round of PRT's in July.

Comment

• Alright I wasn't sure. Good luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2660 users online. 161 members and 2499 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X