300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JT__Quinn 07 View Post
    I got mine for the 17th and the academy is still set to begin April 4th from what I understand. Next class after that would most likely be in June.
    The second class I'm assuming is for the second wave of our class?

Comment

• Yeah, however there may be a lot of leftovers from the previous test and some that may have deferred their appointment. It's hard to figure out. The best thing we can do is just be patient and wait, and continue to prepare.

Comment

• If you don't mind me asking. What ranks were you guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by jg84 View Post
          if you don't mind me asking. What ranks were you guys?
          2xx

Comment

• 3xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I also received my med/psych invite on 1/12 and rescheduled from 2/2 until 2/3 and they were very accommodating. As far as I know 120 cadets to report on 4/3.

Comment

• It seems that they are having 3 separate dates for the med/psych so I'm assuming they will process 40 each Day. GoodLuck to everyone who got their invite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent25 View Post
                  I also received my med/psych invite on 1/12 and rescheduled from 2/2 until 2/3 and they were very accommodating. As far as I know 120 cadets to report on 4/3.
                  Do you know when's the next academy, I have school this semester and don't know if a deferment would be available to me or should I just not go this semester

Comment

• Originally posted by bowofhavoc View Post
                    Do you know when's the next academy, I have school this semester and don't know if a deferment would be available to me or should I just not go this semester
                    The next academy after April is tentatively scheduled for the end of June. I went through a similar dilemma and was given insight by other forum members. If a PSP Trooper is your dream career, it would make sense to go through the academy without graduating school. You can always finish your degree later down the road if you so choose too. Of course if deferment is an option, that is the best case scenario! Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post
                      The next academy after April is tentatively scheduled for the end of June. I went through a similar dilemma and was given insight by other forum members. If a PSP Trooper is your dream career, it would make sense to go through the academy without graduating school. You can always finish your degree later down the road if you so choose too. Of course if deferment is an option, that is the best case scenario! Good luck.
                      Na I don't intend on finishing school, I'll finish school later. I just wanted to finish the semester then go. So I'll most likely request a deferment to June academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by JG84 View Post
                        If you don't mind me asking. What ranks were you guys?
                        Does anyone know how far down on the list they are? How we can find out?
                        Last edited by RWG24; 01-16-2016, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• I have a question in regards to the med psych. It says wear indoor gym attire .. Shorts under a pair of sweats or Nike gym pants ? What's everyone else wearing

Comment

• That's a good question, I was planning on wearing sweat pants.

Comment

• Originally posted by RWG24 View Post
                              Does anyone know how far down on the list they are? How we can find out?
                              I received this in an email a few days ago.

"There are currently still some backgrounds that are being reviewed. The background review panel is meeting once again next Wednesday and Thursday. You should have an update on your status within the next 1-2 weeks. You will receive an update by US mail correspondence or via email. Medical/Psychological invites will be sent out throughout the month of January."

Comment

• Originally posted by JG84 View Post
                                I received this in an email a few days ago.

"There are currently still some backgrounds that are being reviewed. The background review panel is meeting once again next Wednesday and Thursday. You should have an update on your status within the next 1-2 weeks. You will receive an update by US mail correspondence or via email. Medical/Psychological invites will be sent out throughout the month of January."
                                To hit on this I called ( before seeing this post ). My file was up for review today. I was told I should hear something maybe end of the day today or end of the week. Seems that the panel is there finishing up. Not sure if my news helps anyone but I almost got excited today.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4351 users online. 291 members and 4060 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X