300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post
    I'm assuming eligibility list is the list of people waiting to be invited to the PRT which all of us should have passed. I think those of us further in the process are considered already receiving a conditional offer and are processing further. Basically, those who were not invited to the PRT by now (those who weren't a part of the first or second wave invited to PRT) are no longer being considered and will have to reapply. That's why it states before, "Candidates from the 6006 Selection Cycle who received a conditional offer of employment and were invited to Physical Readiness Processing will continue processing until appointed to a Cadet class or disqualified."
    Yes correct. Your still in it unless you get eliminated from hiring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
      Last edited by Bliskin; 08-17-2016, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Now I see it from the link. I have been watching the patrooper.com website under testing and cadet info and didn't see it on there, that's why I was wondering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post
          I took my poly about a month ago and was told I receive notification via email or postal mail in about a month. I noticed my processing schedule that they gave us pre-poly, which included the next steps and their approximate dates, says the poly review board will take place 12/24. I'm wondering if people are notified of passing or failure before the poly review board date or after?
          You will get notified shortly after the panel meeting. Few weeks usually.

Comment

• Originally posted by DepOfcSomewhatFriendly View Post
            Now I see it from the link. I have been watching the patrooper.com website under testing and cadet info and didn't see it on there, that's why I was wondering.

Yeah i watch both websites.... it seems like the patrooper site is rarely updated. The actual state site seems more up to date.

Comment

• Has anyone from the 6006(currently in the background investigation phase) heard anything back yet?
              Last edited by JG84; 12-24-2015, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Unfortunatley ..... no..... still trying to be patient.

Comment

• Yep nothing here yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by JG84 View Post
                    Has anyone from the 6006(currently in the background investigation phase) heard anything back yet?
                    Nothing yet here, still waiting. Maybe we will all get a late Christmas present..

Comment

• Heard from a friend who works for psp that they haven't mailed anything out regarding backgrounds yet and could be 2 to 3 weeks yet

Comment

• Well thats no fun. This waiting game sucks lol .... so much for a late xmas present. Has anyone emailed them yet ??

Comment

• Originally posted by MAA_Navy View Post
                          Well thats no fun. This waiting game sucks lol .... so much for a late xmas present. Has anyone emailed them yet ??
                          I did last week. But no response from it.

Comment

• Emailed them about a month ago for a couple things, no response

Comment

• Well looks like ill just wait.... wont waist my time emailing for nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAA_Navy View Post
                                Well thats no fun. This waiting game sucks lol .... so much for a late xmas present. Has anyone emailed them yet ??
                                I emailed them today and received a response today. I'll share the response I received:

Some backgrounds are still currently being reviewed. The next step will be the Medical and Psychological Processing portion. The Medical and Psychological Processing dates have not yet been determined but it is no longer anticipated for the beginning of January. If you do not hear anything within the next three weeks, please check back for an update on your status.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4382 users online. 301 members and 4081 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X