Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some one needs to start a forum for class 146

Comment

• The waiting game sucks.. But here's to everyone hopefully moving forward in the process

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey guys I'm new to the site I have been going through the process since February with most of you guys. Been getting antsy to hear anything.. Has anyone heard from the background panel yet ?

Comment

• Nothing here yet.... not expecting anything until Dec 20th.

Comment

• My second time through. Anybody get sort of notification? I was told 2 weeks ago I should "hear within a few weeks ". But nothing so far

Comment

• Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
              My second time through. Anybody get sort of notification? I was told 2 weeks ago I should "hear within a few weeks ". But nothing so far

Nothing yet. I'm thinking something by Saturday because the med/psych was tentatively scheduled for January 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent25 View Post
                Nothing yet. I'm thinking something by Saturday because the med/psych was tentatively scheduled for January 4.
                Ok cool good to know. Thanks for responding agent

Comment

• Nothing here either. I have a hunch that the pa state budget crisis may be delaying things for us, but thats just a hunch. Hopefully we will all hear somthing by the end of the week.
                  Last edited by MAA_Navy; 12-17-2015, 03:32 AM.

Comment

• Anybody get anything yet ? I havent but the pa state police website has been updated and says the 6006 is now superseded by the 6007 eligibilty list.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAA_Navy View Post
                      Anybody get anything yet ? I havent but the pa state police website has been updated and says the 6006 is now superseded by the 6007 eligibilty list.
                      Nope, nothing yet. I guess my assumption was wrong and there's no way med/psych testing can be on 1/4/16. Hopefully soon.

Comment

• Yeah I saw that too. Hopefully soon.. If anyone gets in contact with them and gets any update let us know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent25 View Post
                          Nope, nothing yet. I guess my assumption was wrong and there's no way med/psych testing can be on 1/4/16. Hopefully soon.
                          A buddy of mine who is in academy now got his med/psych invite and only had a little over a week notice to get everything together. Anything can happen.

Comment

• Where on the website does it say that 6006 has been superseded by 6007? When I look, the last update says 11/19/15 at the bottom of the page...

Comment

• Bottom of the page....http://www.psp.pa.gov/employment/Pag...x#.VncCHeBOk0M

Comment

• I'm assuming eligibility list is the list of people waiting
                                Last edited by Bliskin; 08-17-2016, 03:30 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5012 users online. 327 members and 4685 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X