300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agent25 View Post
    ERangers, sorry to hear that you got a DQ. Does this mean a panel met for reviews recently or they just strung you along for several months before notifying you? I can't believe that they would leave you hanging for that long. I guess we never know what to expect. Gods luck with everything and thanks for sharing.
    Agent, thank you for the well wishes. However I don't have an answer to your question. My guess is means I was grouped with your guys bc they didn't make a decision for so long. Only a guess. I was a unique situation. You guys and girls who are waiting should hear soon. I hope for the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I took my polygraph exam today and was told I would hear back via email or standard mail at the nearest a month later. Does anyone know if one notification method or the other is an indication of passing/failure?
      I'm assuming an email means you passed vice versa?
      Last edited by Bliskin; 11-09-2015, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• I did not get either one after the poly. I got a phonecall from my Bi, we scheduled my interview and had a few email exchanges and phone calls afterwards. So expect a phone call within the month.

Originally posted by Bliskin View Post
        I took my polygraph exam today and was told I would hear back via email or standard mail at the nearest a month later. Does anyone know if one notification method or the other is an indication of passing/failure?
        I'm assuming an email means you passed vice versa?

Comment

• Doublepost
          Last edited by MAA_Navy; 11-10-2015, 09:02 AM. Reason: double post

Comment

• Deleted post
            Last edited by TrailRated06; 11-10-2015, 12:16 PM. Reason: Forgot to reply with quote

Comment

• Originally posted by MAA_Navy View Post
              Yes they are almost complete. Send an email to psp you could have gotten lost in the process. Showing some initiative might go along way.
              Just wanted to update you, I actually received a call for the background check so things are going well! Like two days later after I posted I got the call. And by the way I did email them three weeks prior as well but they didn't tell me much. Hope everything is going well for you in the process!

Comment

• Good stuff ! Glad your moving on in the process just remeber that patience is key ! Also iam going to be traveling alot the next month so i am relying on you guys for updates so please post if you get any news !

Originally posted by TrailRated06 View Post
                Just wanted to update you, I actually received a call for the background check so things are going well! Like two days later after I posted I got the call. And by the way I did email them three weeks prior as well but they didn't tell me much. Hope everything is going well for you in the process!

Comment

• Originally posted by MAA_Navy View Post
                  Good stuff ! Glad your moving on in the process just remeber that patience is key ! Also iam going to be traveling alot the next month so i am relying on you guys for updates so please post if you get any news !
                  Yeah same here, thanks! I'm pretty excited, I just hope the last two steps go well too and I get in. I'm sure we will lee you updated. Keep running!!

Comment

• Appointment letters are out for class 145

Comment

• Originally posted by Future Psp View Post
                      Appointment letters are out for class 145
                      Are these for people who have completed processing beginning with the February 2015 written test and making it to the first round of PRT held during the summer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Future Psp View Post
                        Appointment letters are out for class 145
                        I like your username Bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bliskin View Post
                          Are these for people who have completed processing beginning with the February 2015 written test and making it to the first round of PRT held during the summer?
                          No. This was for people who took the Aug written exam in 2014. I just got my letter today.

Comment

• Originally posted by LawDawg94 View Post
                            No. This was for people who took the Aug written exam in 2014. I just got my letter today.

Okay that makes sense. A big congratulations to you and all of the others who received letters! I hope to join you guys in June of next year. Good luck in the academy and stay safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by LawDawg94 View Post

When is the start of the 145th?

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent25 View Post
                                When is the start of the 145th?
                                13 Dec is the report date.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5128 users online. 264 members and 4864 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X