Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, thank you for the information.

Comment

Hey guys I'm testing as well for the third time. First was not that great, second I'm still processing for, now third as a back up. Good luck to all!!!

Comment

My second time in the process. First time I did very well, was ranked in the top 80, however, wasn't able to complete the packet sent to me in the allotted time (9 days!). Hoping that will not be the case this time around.

Good luck to everyone...

Comment

I'm scheduled to take this one just in case even though I'm waiting on my polygraph result like everyone else who's being processed for the Jun 15 class... Good luck everyone!

Comment

10characters
            Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:00 AM.

Comment

What's up fellas, just took the exam for the first time a few hours ago. New to the process, fresh out of the military. Look forward to the progress of this post and best of luck to those who are yet to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by USN42 View Post
                What's up fellas, just took the exam for the first time a few hours ago. New to the process, fresh out of the military. Look forward to the progress of this post and best of luck to those who are yet to take it.
                Welcome to the process, USN! These posts are pretty helpful, at least they were to me when I first started going through the entire process. Taking my written exam again - currently processing now in the 143rd class. GL!

Comment

Take my written on the 7th.

Comment

Written test complete again. Back to the waiting game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

10characters

Comment

This one was identical to the one I took in August as far as I could tell

Comment

Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                          How was it compared to last years? The 2 i took last year were identical

I can't image it changing drastically between the last time I took it and also the last time you took it. I've taken it three times (two of which have been identical)

Comment

can anyone help me out with this question?? I haven't been notified about my poly test I took in December 2014 processing for the june 143 class. I reapplied for the Feb 2015 test, do I have to take the test to stay on the appointment list or just wait till I am notified if I will continue to the background step.My rank was in the 300's is this good??

Comment

10characters

Comment

[QUOTE=boredlimodriver;3593550]How was it compared to last years? The 2 i took last year were identical

Everything was the same that I could tell. Alot less people taking it this time around. It may have been a bad time for people (1pm) but the room never filled up. In august there was a line to check in and every computer was being used.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4408 users online. 248 members and 4160 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X