Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my son said at the PRT , they indicated he would be processing for a 4/16 class. His rank is 3xx.

Originally posted by Snow89 View Post
    When you guys went to PRT did they give you any idea on a timeline? Or any hints at a seconds round of PRT being called?

Comment

• Oh boy let me tell you about the PRT I had. It ****ing rained all ****ing day, cold, hard hitting rain, for the entirety of the PRT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
        Oh boy let me tell you about the PRT I had. It ****ing rained all ****ing day, cold, hard hitting rain, for the entirety of the PRT.
        Sounds like mine. Rain and snow. Good times lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
          Sounds like mine. Rain and snow. Good times lol

November 2014?! Cause that was how mine was! It was 16 friggin degrees and that wwwwinnnnnd! Wow, did it suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by MAA View Post
            November 2014?! Cause that was how mine was! It was 16 friggin degrees and that wwwwinnnnnd! Wow, did it suck!
            Yessir. The day before Thanksgiving for me. Sucked so bad

Comment

• I am ranked in the low 9xx and I didn't receive any notice for the PRT. I just received an email for the next written exam though, so I am not sure if they will do a second phase of PRT for any remaining ranks on the current list or not.
              Last edited by DepOfcSomewhatFriendly; 07-20-2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Anyone get a call for polygraph yet?

Comment

Anyone get a call for polygraph yet?
                  PRTs just finished last week. Polys will probably start in a month or so

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                    Yessir. The day before Thanksgiving for me. Sucked so bad

I think mine was the 22nd and my buddies was the 23rd!

Comment

• Originally posted by DepOfcSomewhatFriendly View Post
                      I am ranked in the low 9xx and I didn't receive any notice for the PRT. I just received an email for the next written exam though, so I am not sure if they will do a second phase of PRT for any remaining ranks on the current list or not.
                      At the PRT, I chatted with some people, and they had people rank up to 800+.

Comment

• 13xx here, I'm guessing don't expect a second round of PRT?

Comment

• Originally posted by Smith010 View Post
                          13xx here, I'm guessing don't expect a second round of PRT?
                          Anything is possible. I made it in the second wave of the August 2014 testing and I was ranked 15xx

Comment

At the PRT, I chatted with some people, and they had people rank up to 800+.
                            That's strange, I'm low 7xx and didn't hear anything, and know someone else in the high 7xx that didn't. I wonder if that delay in some peoples ranking bumped us down that much....

Comment

• Originally posted by DepOfcSomewhatFriendly View Post
                              I am ranked in the low 9xx and I didn't receive any notice for the PRT. I just received an email for the next written exam though, so I am not sure if they will do a second phase of PRT for any remaining ranks on the current list or not.
                              I ranked 5xx out of 1480 and recently had polygraph. Second time through.
                              Last edited by franklinkx; 08-11-2015, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by franklinkx View Post
                                I ranked 519 out of 1480 and recently had polygraph. Second time through.
                                You should not give out your exact ranking.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4507 users online. 266 members and 4241 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X