300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaRoadDawg View Post
    I was 20/600 when I had mine done in 1998. Trust me, LASIK can fix it.
    +1 on that. Just had lasik on Thursday. Best thing I ever did. If this career in your heart what you are willing to work for and make sacrifices for. Do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I had lasek done in February for this career path. My eyes were very bad and even though it's expensive just under 4k It was worth it.

Comment

• Anyone still waiting on rankings? Still haven't got mine. HR said they were having technical problems getting them out to everyone.

Comment

• 10characters
          Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Buck- I never received a new ranking to date. Never called to inquire about it given that I just found out I was cleared by the PSP medical and psychological doctors for appointment. Would be curious how I did my 2nd time around tho!

Comment

• Buckster, I'm still waiting as well. I emailed HR and they said everything should be sorted out by the end of the week. Time will tell.

Comment

• Good to know Im not alone. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by OneAsterisk View Post
                  Buckster, I'm still waiting as well. I emailed HR and they said everything should be sorted out by the end of the week. Time will tell.
                  It was supposed to be sorted out by last week. Apparently they forget to rank a bunch of people.

Comment

• To those still waiting for scores, mine came in early this afternoon. 7X. Good luck to everyone in the process.

Comment

• 10characters
                      Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Got mine today also. Slight improvement from 64 last list to 35 this round. Still considering attending the PRT but may not since I'm attending the 144th class. Anyone else continuing with the process with appointment to Sept?

Comment

• Got mine as well. Improved from 800s to the 700s. Not sure what to do given that I got word I've been cleared for appointment. I may call once the PRT emails come out bc i would think they wouldn't want ppl fully processed to take more of their time, but who knows.

Comment

Last edited by Mr_Rodriguez; 08-04-2015, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• I am only considering continuing with the process again in case something prevents me from attending in September (i.e. Injury). I would then need to reapply. Continuing with this list would mean maybe the december academy or spring 2016. Reapplying after September would be like fall/winter 2016. I wouldn't mind continuing but I'm not looking forward to filling out the pre-poly packet and the written application again. I would be nice if everything was kept and just updated if needed.

Comment

• -----------------------
                                Last edited by saltydawg07; 08-18-2015, 02:24 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4634 users online. 286 members and 4348 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X