Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there anyone that didn't get a rank for the Feb. test that processed for the Med/psych the past few weeks? I was in for the med yesterday, and didn't receive a new rank, even tho I took the written and oral earlier this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pburgh34 View Post
      Was there anyone that didn't get a rank for the Feb. test that processed for the Med/psych the past few weeks? I was in for the med yesterday, and didn't receive a new rank, even tho I took the written and oral earlier this year.
      Same here. I got nothing today

Comment

• 13xx, any realistic chance of continuing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Smith010 View Post
          13xx, any realistic chance of continuing?
          On the eligibility list before this I was ranked same spot as you. You may wait a little like I did but i took my poly in April. And on pace to get in this November You are in it till you get a DQ letter. Moral of my post. Never hurts to take again and get better rank. And have a chance to be a trooper whether your ranked 1 or 1500. Patience is a virtue my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Gjenne1989 View Post
            Yea I got 10 points for veteran status I did great on written and middle on oral. It got me in the lower 100's but it doesn't show before and after points added.
            Could you activate your PM please.

Comment

• Interesting. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Comment

• How do I do it?

Comment

• I activated it.

Comment

• Good to know thanks. I was not sure if they processed everyone or if they cut off after a certain rank. More time to prepare for the physical I'm fine with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Godboy View Post
                      Bro, teach me your ways. Nice. I wish you can gift that rank to me since you won't be needing it [emoji6]
                      I don't do anything special. My written portion is nothing to brag about. My oral only 100 some odd people got better score than me. My advice, keep your answers short and to the point. I don't think I've used more than 4 sentences to respond to each of my questions. Hope this helps buddy!

Comment

• Got my ranking yesterday like most other people. 300's. Been a while guys..how's everyone doing?

Comment

• 10characters
                          Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Godboy View Post
                            I'm curious...what kind of impact does VPP have on scores? Care to share, anyone?
                            HUGE! It bumped me from mid 1200 to mid 100. Here is my email:

This is to inform you of your ranking on the recent Pennsylvania State Police Cadet examination process.

Your Ranking on the 6005 Cadet Eligibility List: 1xx
                            Total # of Candidates on the Cadet Eligibility List: 2189

Your ranking is a combination of your Written Test score, Oral Examination score, Veterans’ Preference Points, or Child of a Fallen Officer Preference Points, if applicable. Veterans’ Preference Points or Child of a Fallen Officer Preference Points were awarded to qualified applicants who submitted required documentation in the prescribed manner.

2506 applicants took the written examination. You scored higher than: 12xx
                            2189 took the oral examination. You scored higher than: 12xx
                            Veterans’ Preference/Fallen Officer Points that you were awarded: 10
                            Last edited by 2007Elliot; 05-14-2015, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2007Elliot View Post
                              HUGE! It bumped me from mid 1200 to mid 100. Here is my email:

This is to inform you of your ranking on the recent Pennsylvania State Police Cadet examination process.

Your Ranking on the 6005 Cadet Eligibility List: 1xx
                              Total # of Candidates on the Cadet Eligibility List: 2189

Your ranking is a combination of your Written Test score, Oral Examination score, Veterans’ Preference Points, or Child of a Fallen Officer Preference Points, if applicable. Veterans’ Preference Points or Child of a Fallen Officer Preference Points were awarded to qualified applicants who submitted required documentation in the prescribed manner.

2506 applicants took the written examination. You scored higher than: 12xx
                              2189 took the oral examination. You scored higher than: 12xx
                              Veterans’ Preference/Fallen Officer Points that you were awarded: 10
                              That's astonishing man! Wow. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Last edited by 2007Elliot; 06-12-2015, 08:28 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3700 users online. 252 members and 3448 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X