• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone hear anything yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gjenne1989 View Post
      Anyone hear anything yet?
      Nothing. They usually email blast results to everyone during business hours.

Comment

• I was going to say they put by midnight. I'm thinking more along the lines of Mon. I wonder if it is automated so, maybe over the weekend?

Comment

• I was going to say they put by midnight. I'm thinking more along the lines of Mon. I wonder if it is automated so, maybe over the weekend?

Comment

• 10characters
            Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Check your email, folks!

Comment

• 10characters
                Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• about time!

Comment

• 69X. The first time I kicked butt on the written and bombed the oral, this time the opposite. Hopefully there isn't a next time, but if there is hopefully I can nail them both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by wkit View Post
                      69X. The first time I kicked butt on the written and bombed the oral, this time the opposite. Hopefully there isn't a next time, but if there is hopefully I can nail them both

Me and you both kit. I was ranked top 100 in the written but goofed the oral. Rank 91xHopefully you and I are in November/December academy and this test was just for practice. Good luck all

Comment

• This is my first process with PSP and my rank is 733.
                        I bombed my written test, but am in the top 200 for the oral board.
                        I don't know what happened on the written exam...

Comment

• Ok, under the eligibility listing it says 128 for me that's my rank right?

Comment

• This is my first time through the process and I scored okay on the written (5XX) and better on the oral (2XX) with an overall of 34X.

Are these scores decent? I really have no idea what the target is.
                            Last edited by Chris_; 05-13-2015, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• This is also my first time through the process. Scored in the top 30 on the written and scored bottom 50% on the oral. Overall ranking is 53X. Anyone have an idea of how many people they will bring back for the physical?

Comment

• I obviously can't say for sure but if you go to the PSP August thread and look through it, I saw people with rankings above 800 being invited to the PRT
                                Last edited by jtroy13; 05-13-2015, 09:43 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3929 users online. 266 members and 3663 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X