300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennsylvania State Police Written Test - February 2015

I figured I'd create a thread for the upcoming PSP Written Test being administered in February 2015. Feel free to join the community and ask/answer any questions you may have! Good luck to all!

Taking it February 3. Second time at it

Comment

February 2nd for me! I'm still in the running for the 143 class, but taking this as a backup.

Comment

Hey all,
        Feb 2nd for me. Second time through for me!

Comment

Scheduled for the 3rd. Taking this for the second time also.

Comment

Originally posted by BucksterR1 View Post
            Scheduled for the 3rd. Taking this for the second time also.
            Good luck to you! Hoping for better this time around

Comment

Also taking it February 3rd for the second time. Doing the PRT February 13th as well.

Comment

Pennsylvania State Police Written Test - February 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Ta

Comment

Originally posted by wkit View Post
                  Also taking it February 3rd for the second time. Doing the PRT February 13th as well.
                  Me too. Going to be putting a ton of miles on my car... All well worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
                    Me too. Going to be putting a ton of miles on my car... All well worth it
                    How about it. A little over 260 miles combined, but definitely well worth it. Especially since I had no hope of making it that far

Comment

Originally posted by wkit View Post
                      How about it. A little over 260 miles combined, but definitely well worth it. Especially since I had no hope of making it that far

Mine is gonna be just under 400 miles round trip. But definitely agree this is beyond worth it

Comment

Hey all,

I am new to the Pennsylvania State Police Hiring process so I figure I would introduce myself since I am sure I will have a lot of questions from here on out. My name is Craig I have served four years of active duty in the United States Navy. After my discharge I attended community college before going to the University at Albany where I received my bachelors degree in sociology. I recently graduated with a masters degree in criminal justice from John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

I recently put in my application with the PSP Cadet, I was wondering when I should be expecting to receive something about the entrance exam and when the entrance exam might take place?

Comment

If you applied after Dec 31st, you won't be invited to take the written test in February.
                          Last edited by Murray88; 03-15-2015, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Thank you for the information. Should I expect to receive notification of my test date and location in through the mail or email?

Comment

They will send you an email. They usually give an advanced notice on their website a month or two before they are planning the next written test...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4606 users online. 256 members and 4350 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X