300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSP 143rd Class

Welp i figured since i finished my process for the February academy- and passed through but had to do a medical deferment, i figured I'd start up the new thread for the June academy- which will be in full effect, i asked everyone at the academy, it was already set up for the new budget this year so were good as gold!!!!

Now just hoping myself and everyone else that's in the process gets through to the next stage

Comment

10characters
      Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamChsr View Post
        Now just hoping myself and everyone else that's in the process gets through to the next stage

Dont worry it'll be over before u know it when i had my prt in July- was supposed to have it in June- finished eveything by January. So 5 1/2 months to do everything since the original written/computer test is January. Ain't too bad. At least they give u a step by step timeline with tentative dates for everything. Pretty legit!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post
          Dont worry it'll be over before u know it when i had my prt in July- was supposed to have it in June- finished eveything by January. So 5 1/2 months to do everything since the original written/computer test is January. Ain't too bad. At least they give u a step by step timeline with tentative dates for everything. Pretty legit!
          Oh I'm completely content with the tentative dates so at least we aren't sitting in the dark like I've seen others post about other departments. Haha that saying really is true, "patience is a virtue". Hoping for that June class, still have to hope i passed my poly

Comment

Originally posted by DreamChsr View Post
            Oh I'm completely content with the tentative dates so at least we aren't sitting in the dark like I've seen others post about other departments. Haha that saying really is true, "patience is a virtue". Hoping for that June class, still have to hope i passed my poly

For sure, good things come to those who wait!! Hahaha fingers crossed on ur behalf!

Comment

143rd ready. I sure hope the powers that be think so. Enjoy the ride everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Godboy View Post
                143rd ready. I sure hope the powers that be think so. Enjoy the ride everyone!

Wooooooieeeeee! Hahaha

Comment

Aside from JAB who's going to the 143rd from deferment from 142nd..is everyone finished with their Poly and waiting for BI call? Just want to see where everyone is at!

Comment

10characters
                    Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-25-2015, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Just waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by Murray88 View Post
                        Just waiting...

For which result?

Comment

The polygraph.

Comment

The review panel is scheduled for Monday guys... keep an eye on your credit reports in case they request them right away!

Comment

Originally posted by Murray88 View Post
                              The review panel is scheduled for Monday guys... keep an eye on your credit reports in case they request them right away!

Your B.I doesn't ask about ur credit scores, at least mine didnt anyways. They'll ask how much u owe on ur cards , or student loans etc but thats about it. But make sure when u meet ur B.I u bring a paper with like 4 more ppl as references bc they'll ask for more then what u put in ur packet. :-)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6535 users online. 363 members and 6172 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X