300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amtrak Police

Has anyone that completed and returned there background packet receive a call from the investigator yet?

Originally posted by JohnT90 View Post
    Has anyone that completed and returned there background packet receive a call from the investigator yet?
    Still waiting to hear back from the time I applied!

Lol just kidding, they never got back to me TWICE, despite me having prior LE and military ...hmmm

Comment

My father was also in the running with amtrak. But Sheriff Dept. snatched him up first 👍... They are real slow with their processing.

Comment

I just had my interview on 1/13/15 in DC. Still waiting to see what happens next. This waiting game is no joke.

Comment

Amtrak is slower than molasses.... or the fastest turtle in a race.
          I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

5-0, Do you know if you get a call for the next step or do you just get the book in the mail if you pass the interview

Comment

Generally you'll either receive a call to move on or a letter ending the process.
              I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Got it...thanks, well I will see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyMan View Post
                  Got it...thanks, well I will see what happens
                  I've been a cop since 2011 and never have gotten even a "no thank you" from Amtrak....what more do they want ?

Comment

MikeF2009

Man sorry to hear that... but I guess not even getting a no thanks means your still in the race. What I want must not be as important as what you want. Thanks for the reply MF

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyMan View Post
                      MikeF2009

Man sorry to hear that... but I guess not even getting a no thanks means your still in the race. What I want must not be as important as what you want. Thanks for the reply MF
                      What does that "What I want..." sentence mean?

Comment

Hmm, that's odd MikeF2009. I got a call from them a few years ago for an interview, PT test, etc. but was in Philly's academy at the time and of course couldn't make it. Weird thing was I had no LE experience when I got the call from them.
                        "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6438 users online. 366 members and 6072 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X