• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEPTA Hiring *NO ACT120 REQUIRED*

http://autohire.careershop.com/septa...obAd_Id=962452

Thanks for sharing this info

Comment

Can you tell me what is Septas Physical Agility Test requirements are, are they similar to Phillys? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kxe005 View Post
        Can you tell me what is Septas Physical Agility Test requirements are, are they similar to Phillys? thanks
        for laterals the physical was mpoetc standards at the 50th percentile. bench press sit ups sprint and mile and a half run

Comment

I should have my Act-120 by the middle of next year. If I were hired, would I still have to go back through the academy?
          "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
          -Chris Rock

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
            I should have my Act-120 by the middle of next year. If I were hired, would I still have to go back through the academy?

don't know if I can answer that question. I know philly pd would make you go back. however, we've been doing lateral hiring as of late so maybe by the time you get out they'll do a lateral hire. what you should do is call our training unit or send an email to the dept to see if you can apply for this announcement without doing an academy since you'll be graduating in a few months.

Comment

How many usually apply and how many are they looking to hire?

Comment

Originally posted by meta223 View Post
                How many usually apply and how many are they looking to hire?
                They haven't hired non act120 in a long time. Like 5 years or something so I'm gonna say A LOT of people will apply. remember you can live anywhere and work for them so that really opens it up. they're also pretty understaffed so I wouldn't be surprised if they tried hiring 40 or so. But who knows

Comment

Last batch of recruits were hired back in 2011. And that was only 15-20 people. This go around rumor has it they are looking for atleast 50 recruits. With all the retirements, this is the time to get in...

Comment

Heard about 1300 have applied so far

Comment

Originally posted by enzothebaker View Post
                      Heard about 1300 have applied so far
                      I guess I'm not getting hired this time around then
                      "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                      -Chris Rock

Comment

App numbers are at 1600+ now

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
                          I guess I'm not getting hired this time around then
                          600 applied to my department and I was one of 4 they hired...it's possible..gotta find a way!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF2009 View Post
                            600 applied to my department and I was one of 4 they hired...it's possible..gotta find a way!

do not get down on yourself! remember plenty will drop out quick between physicals and background. I was 1 of 5 initial hires out of a group of over 400. great things can happen just be confident and do your best!

Comment

Phila leo I was in your group before backing out

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3436 users online. 175 members and 3261 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X