300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading Pa Test 2015

Reading police dept. in Reading Pa is giving the exam on January 25,2015. Is there anyone else going? Any current Reading LEOs that have any insight or advice? Thanks

Thanks for bringing this to light, I'm definitely going to give it a shot.
    Hopefully the won't turn me away since I don't live in Reading.

Comment

Originally posted by kxe005 View Post
      Reading police dept. in Reading Pa is giving the exam on January 25,2015. Is there anyone else going? Any current Reading LEOs that have any insight or advice? Thanks
      Not a Reading P/O, but have a few friends that are. What specifically are you looking for info on?

Comment

do you know if they have rotating shifts and days off, as most depts do,or are they are fixed? just curious. thanks

Comment

From what I read they wont turn you away if you dont live there but you do have to move within a certain mile area from city hall by the time your probation is up. I have family in Reading, and I plan on moving there eventually, if I am lucky enough to get a chance at getting a job with them. Good luck on the test my friend!!!!

Comment

Shifts are steady for the year and bid by seniority. Your days off during the week rotate every two weeks. Residency requirement is within a 25 mile radius from city hall by the time your probationary period is complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6534 users online. 359 members and 6175 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X