Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know what to study for out of state waiver test for police certification?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck !!, you will know same day, but that involves calling a number later today after the test

Comment

Just to update. I passed the test! Was way easier than I had imagined. As I was going through the 200 questions, I kept thinking man this is gonna get harder at some point... Maybe they just give the easy questions first. With the exception of the PA state specific questions, they were all no brainers and almost identical to MD procedures. When In doubt I just went with what I would do at home and i guess it worked. Thanks again to all of you guys for the info, help, and input. It is greatly appreciated. Now the next step is to get hired somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by lpranger467 View Post
        I had a question about snow flying off car and hurting someone, even if not intentional its still a summary offense etc (please look up and verify). A few other questions about age for child restraint if I recall correctly
        Funny because I specifically remember you saying this and when I saw that question I had to laugh a bit...

Comment

I had come down from Michigan and we didn't have anything like "summary offenses" so I'm glad I had read up on all of this beforehand. Congrats on passing though and good luck

Comment

How many attempts do you get at the exam? How long do you have to be an officer in another state full or part time?thanks

Comment

I believe 3 attempts and you must be full time for at least 2 years.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5560 users online. 329 members and 5231 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X