300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly external vest carrier

Anyone no where I can get a vest carrier made in philly, a custom one like the one you could get from ms Kim on Germantown a while back. Not the uniform ones you can buy off the shelf thanks

Not made in Philly but http://www.thevestman.com is supposed to be pretty good. Everything I've read about them on here got good reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    West Chester University B.S. Criminal Justice: May 2009
    Delaware County Community College Municipal Police Academy Class 126: July-Dec 2009
    Full time Patrolman in Chester County, PA.

Comment

Originally posted by ptp10 View Post
      Anyone no where I can get a vest carrier made in philly, a custom one like the one you could get from ms Kim on Germantown a while back. Not the uniform ones you can buy off the shelf thanks
      Funny, I was just having a conversation today about this at the cleaners I go to. Theres a cleaners on point breeze directly next to the 17th district that makes them.

Comment

thanks ill have to check out that place on point breeze.

Comment

Ms. Kim had the best outer vest I've ever had.

When I was in the 17th I would have gone to the cleaner next door. Lots of guys went there and they looked like top notch quality as well.
          "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

Comment

Originally posted by ptp10 View Post
            Is she no longer making the vests? I know she's been saying she was going to stop for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Surefire78 View Post
              Is she no longer making the vests? I know she's been saying she was going to stop for a while now.
              No idea. She had made mine over two years ago. I'm not with the city anymore so I have no reason to be down there, but I'll try and find out.
              "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

Comment

Originally posted by ERMedic View Post
                No idea. She had made mine over two years ago. I'm not with the city anymore so I have no reason to be down there, but I'll try and find out.
                Well... I just just took a ride there today. She is still doing the vests. She's not sure how much longer she'll be doing them for since she's 72y/o... But She took all my measurements today and she said I should have it within 3 weeks.

Comment

we make custom vest carriers

Police_Vest_Flyer_Final_jpg.jpg

We are no longer taking orders or making custom vest at the cleaners located on point breeze ave. We are currently still making them but at a new location.We have changed locations if anyone would like more details please feel free to call me or email [email protected] for further details.

Thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by customvestcarrier View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]12280[/ATTACH]

We are no longer taking orders or making custom vest at the cleaners located on point breeze ave. We are currently still making them but at a new location.We have changed locations if anyone would like more details please feel free to call me or email [email protected] for further details.

Thankyou

Of course I see this now... A few of us were standing around talking tonight about vests and another cop poitned to the bulletin board in the dist and there was your flyer hanging there... I would have probably ordered from you guys instead of from the lady in Germantown since you customize the vests... She doesn't.

Comment

What district did you see the flyer?

Comment

What district did you see the flyer?
                        Do have your Private messages turned on?

Comment

yeah it should be on, if not shoot me a text 215-278-5570

Comment

We have changed locations, we are located on 2301 cherry street. We are called whitman cleaners.

Comment

We have changed locations, we are located on 2301 cherry street. We are called whitman cleaners.
                              This still a good address for you?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4617 users online. 285 members and 4332 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X