Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abington Township Police Test

The Abington Township Police Department will be conducting a
    Written Examination for Police Officer on October 18, 2014. Beginning Monday, August 25, 2014 applications will be available on-line at www.abingtonpd.org. The Abington Township Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and minority applicants to apply for its police officer openings.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Again, wow that's soon! They just hired a few new officers a month or two ago.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing."

Comment

This is starting to make me wonder. Are they the new Lower Merion? Lol

Comment

If I dont have act 120 is there even any point in trying.

Comment

Bensalem. Lower Merion, Abington, Amtrak and a few other large police department in Bucks/Montco are big enough that they may sponsor and send a few guys to the police academy. You would be wasting your time with smaller police departments that don't have the budget to sponsor candidates. There is a surplus of self-sponsored Act 120 graduates and experienced officers transferring from city police departments that can fill small department policing needs immediately. Of course it can't hurt to try, but you will find it harder to get a cop job without Act 120. If you don't want to self-sponsor through Montco, Delco, or Temple's Police academy, I recommend starting your career in law enforcement with Philly PD or PSP.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6490 users online. 358 members and 6132 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X