Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philadelphia Police Dept. (Newer Applicants). April 2014 ....and beyond...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick question for anyone that may be able to answer. What exactly do you do at orientation ? How long is it? I'm planning on dressing up in business Attire, should I not? This is, even though, I haven't received the blue card yet

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleBee View Post
      Just a quick question for anyone that may be able to answer. What exactly do you do at orientation ? How long is it? I'm planning on dressing up in business Attire, should I not? This is, even though, I haven't received the blue card yet
      The orientation is the only time during the process that you should not wear business attire. Wear work out gear. You will first take the ready test (very easy) after that you will begin the fitness test.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything on when the next academy is?

Comment

Last edited by MBC5256; 10-29-2014, 11:54 AM.

Comment

That's pretty soon. Feel like they try to keep it a secret from recruits.

Comment

Last edited by MBC5256; 10-29-2014, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Anyone else, besides the one person, received their blue card? It's hard to get news a few days in advance when you live out of state. I'll keep trying my luck and calling

Comment

Originally posted by MBC5256 View Post
                  The orientation is the only time during the process that you should not wear business attire. Wear work out gear. You will first take the ready test (very easy) after that you will begin the fitness test.
                  Thanks man!

Comment

Hey everyone so it looks like I gave out wrong information. The next class is not December 8th. My apologies!

Comment

Bummer! No estimation at all?

Comment

Possibly end of December...

Comment

Originally posted by djcor133 View Post
                          Hey did you receive your Orientation invite yet? I live in New Jersey and haven't received anything and my list is #3XX
                          Did you ever receive an orientation invite ?

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleBee View Post
                            Did you ever receive an orientation invite ?
                            No, I called Candidate Relations and they let me know that because I took the exam after June, I am not going to be called for this Academy. I am looking at getting the orientation invite sometime next year, I am assuming you are as well.

Comment

Originally posted by djcor133 View Post
                              No, I called Candidate Relations and they let me know that because I took the exam after June, I am not going to be called for this Academy. I am looking at getting the orientation invite sometime next year, I am assuming you are as well.
                              I'll have to call Monday and looks like that's the same for me. I applied back in June or July. Oh well, time to get into better shape!
                              Hopefully by February/march we can start the process.

Comment

Nothing is set in stone, but for the last couple years they have been hiring a new class about once every 3 months.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4316 users online. 246 members and 4070 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X