Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philadelphia Police Dept. (Newer Applicants). April 2014 ....and beyond...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey hank, I have some questions for you as well. What your email?

Comment

• Go on my profile and send me a email

Comment

• I think I'm just going to take a break from stressing and relax and let it be. Nothing I can do but be completely honest and just let it all happen how it will. Compared to most people my life can be described as "mild" and "boring".

Comment

• Hey hank .I went on your profile but there's no way to send an email

Comment

• Anything new
            Last edited by hankvoight1; 11-19-2014, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• Applied in the Nov 2013-Jan 2014. Has anyone from this list made it into the academy yet? Made it to background but haven't heard back since the beginning of summer.

Comment

• Has anyone ever appealed their decision (if they've been removed from the list)?

Comment

• I'm on the same boat. I had my prt in May, and met with investigator in the summer. Still no word on the rest of the process. I'd be interested to know where everyone else stands from that list.

Comment

• Why were you removed from list

Comment

• What lists and date of orginal application are those who are getting into the Dec academy? Maybe they're just back logged?

Comment

• Did anyone, who received results in Sept. 2014, receive a blue card yet or get any status update? I'm 99X on the list from Sept. 2014.

Comment

• Originally posted by nino View Post
                          I'm on the same boat. I had my prt in May, and met with investigator in the summer. Still no word on the rest of the process. I'd be interested to know where everyone else stands from that list.
                          Did you get a polygraph or medical? I'm not even sure the investigator did my background yet.

Comment

• Guys I got a question. I applied in the beginning of July and in September I got an email saying congrats I passed an examination. I scored a 72 and rank 6XX. Now, is this normal as I never actually took an "exam", I just applied? I also have not heard anything back but that doesn't concern me.

Edit: Never mind I went back through the post and it seems no more written exams so they just use that terminology. Also, see many of you before and after ranking haven't heard back either.
                            Last edited by dkman; 11-22-2014, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kip42 View Post
                              Did you get a polygraph or medical? I'm not even sure the investigator did my background yet.
                              No poly or medical yet for me. I talked to my investigator last month, but he didn't have any estimated time on when my background would be completed.

Comment

• Maybe they're just back logged with apps. I guess no news is good news. I checked this week and was told that i'm on review. I have not completed the poly, medical, or psych. Is there more than just a final review?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5101 users online. 315 members and 4786 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X