Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philadelphia Police Dept. (Newer Applicants). April 2014 ....and beyond...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I passed my medical on 01/09/17. Anyone have a guess of how long it will take to get a date for the poly? My detective simply told me that I was in the the background investigation process and that I will be notified.

Comment

• Originally posted by Backtheblue1994 View Post
      I passed my medical on 01/09/17. Anyone have a guess of how long it will take to get a date for the poly? My detective simply told me that I was in the the background investigation process and that I will be notified.
      After the physical and written tests it took about a month between each step in the process for me personally.

Comment

• Did anyone take the test today? Did alot of people fail.

Comment

• Took it today. My group consisted of 82 people and about 22 made it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cnd View Post
            Took it today. My group consisted of 82 people and about 22 made it.
            Thanks. Is the bench free weights

Comment

• Originally posted by pdot1505 View Post

Thanks. Is the bench free weights
              Yes, it is free weights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Backtheblue1994 View Post
                I passed my medical on 01/09/17. Anyone have a guess of how long it will take to get a date for the poly? My detective simply told me that I was in the the background investigation process and that I will be notified.
                Last edited by philly123; 09-04-2019, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• Hello all I have been watching this place waiting for my invite and I finally got one for February 4th !! Anyone else training for the physical test in northeast philly ?

Comment

• Anyone get any word on when the next class begins?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panthers88 View Post
                      Anyone get any word on when the next class begins?
                      I am currently in the academy and the instructors are saying that the next class should be starting around the beginning of March.

Comment

• map5
                        map5 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How long did your process take?

Last edited by mohamedelias; 02-09-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Has anyone ever had their file in review?
                        if so, how did that work out. How long before you heard something back, if you ever heard anything back?

Comment

• Originally posted by mohamedelias View Post
                          During the polygraph (which I passed) i admitted to stealing a Macy's tie when I was 18, I'm 27 now. Which wasn't in my PDQ. It's wasn't until I was in the chair did I remember. My investigator also discovered a job I failed to list in my PDQ. I worked at this sneaker store for maybe 5hours back in 2009. I honestly just forgot. I know it looks bad. And now my file is in review. What are the chances my file comes out of review in time for the next class. Or am I screwed? From what I hear once your file is in review then forget about it.
                          Last edited by philly123; 09-04-2019, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by philly123 View Post

An admission during the polygraph is normally an automatic disqualification.
                            Thanks.
                            Even if I was told that I passed the poly?

Comment

• map5
                              map5 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              How did he find out you worked there if you never listed it?

• Originally posted by mohamedelias View Post

Thanks.
                            Even if I was told that I passed the poly?
                            Uhm yeah dude I would say at that point it's probably not good... again though you never know until you get the official word. You really have to think back on your life when filling out the PDQ to make sure you are not forgetting anything. You could always get a social security report to see EVERY job you ever had so you don't forget one. The Macy's tie thing idk really... they had a spot for that type of stuff in the PDQ so it just goes along with really reflecting on your past bc if you put that you took a tie from Macy's in your PDQ i highly doubt it would've been a issue.

Good of luck going forward in the process though and I hope the best for you!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4748 users online. 278 members and 4470 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X