Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slr
    replied
    Well I just passed the background investigation and now I'm working on my medical

Leave a comment:

• DreamChsr
    replied
    Originally posted by FedLeo99 View Post
    Dream have you heard anything yet?
    Yeah - I got a response back from HR. Making peace with it because it's not an auto DQ, just an oversight on my own part (although I don't agree it should DQ you, but hey, it's their show). Hopefully the stage I'm in now with the February test gets moving and I'll see you ladies/gents out on the road someday or up on the Hill. GL to those still processing!

Leave a comment:

• FedLeo99
    replied
    Dream have you heard anything yet?

Leave a comment:

• FedLeo99
    replied
    The waiting game is the most stressful part. I am in the second wave, I took the PRT in January so I maybe behind a step with some of you

Leave a comment:

• FedLeo99
    replied
    Good morning everyone. I've been following these threads for sometime and I figured it was time to join the conversation. First, dream I'm sorry you received a DQ. Letter. This is stressful as it is and then to receive that letter it tough.

I recently took the polygraph and waiting for the next step. All the waiting is stressful, especially the background stage. Hopefully one day we can all get to Hershey one ay

Leave a comment:

• ERangers88
    replied
    Pennsylvania State Police Written Test August 2014

Fed welcome to the group. Looks like only 4 of us in the group processing in the second wave. I am sure more people will pop in. It looks like we will be waiting anywhere between 1-3 months for poly results. So good luck to you and happy waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• FedLeo99
    replied
    Good morning everyone. I've been following these threads for sometime and I figured it was time to join the conversation. First, dream I'm sorry you received a DQ. Letter. This is stressful as it is and then to receive that letter it tough.

I recently took the polygraph and waiting for the next step. All the waiting is stressful, especially the background stage. Hopefully one day we can all get to Hershey
    Last edited by FedLeo99; 04-13-2015, 04:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DreamChsr
    replied
    I emailed to ask for an explanation. Who knows if they'll give me one but I would hope they could shed some light after an 8 month investment.

Leave a comment:

• Striker Eureka
    replied
    Originally posted by DreamChsr View Post
    I did but this letter applied to the August 2014 test.
    Well at least you have a back up option. Its a shame they dont tell you why they D/C, so you could fix the problem for the next processing.

Leave a comment:

• erico
    replied
    sorry to hear that Dream. i guess my fate is coming soon, but i didnt take the feb test.

Leave a comment:

• boredlimodriver
    replied
    Pennsylvania State Police Written Test August 2014

10characters
    Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 09:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DreamChsr
    replied
    I did but this letter applied to the August 2014 test.

Leave a comment:

• Striker Eureka
    replied
    Originally posted by DreamChsr View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something but something seems off..
    Did you take the Feb Exam?

Leave a comment:

• LawDawg94
    replied
    DC, this is absolutely shocking and unexpected this late in the process. If you need to vent you can also PM me. Like BLD said thou, don't give up if it's not a permanent DQ and if you want it bad enough.

Leave a comment:

• DreamChsr
    replied
    Maybe I'm missing something but something seems off..

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3714 users online. 274 members and 3440 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X