Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we are scheduled to report at 145pm, and the examination is approximately 25 mins, what time would we get out of there? I read the preparation guide and it mentions administrative paperwork, etc, so just seeing how much time total I will be there. I am commuting from out of state and want to figure some things out. Thank you very much.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it shouldn't take more than an hour total

Comment

• When I took it last time I was in and out within about 35 minutes. They are very efficient. The paperwork, if I remember correctly, is just one or two sheets of paperwork.

Comment

• 10characters
          Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• 10characters
            Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Oh boy 4 hour drive to the closest location!

Comment

• Not to count my chickens before they hatch, but I need to schedule a Lasik appointment, does anyone know the latest date I have to do this by? I read that you have to have had the surgery 6 months prior to the 13th week of academy, when they pepper spray you, any answer would be highly appreciated.

Comment

• 10characters

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                    why not just do it asap if you're going to do it anyway? Or you're waiting to see if you NEED to get it done (they hire you)
                    On the safe side, I'd like to wait for the actual rankings.

Comment

• 10characters

Comment

• I am scheduled to take the oral board on Sunday, I broke my ankle and leg 2 weeks ago. So I hope me coming in on crutches doesn't effect my over all score.

Comment

• I got Lasik done and I gotta tell you, worth every penny. Do yourself a favor and get it done man.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-9Dream View Post
                            I got Lasik done and I gotta tell you, worth every penny. Do yourself a favor and get it done man.
                            I had LASIK in 2011. I had terrible vision but now 3 Years later I'm still perfect at 20/15. Highly recommend. I did it because I knew I wanted to try for a LEO position

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                              Not to count my chickens before they hatch, but I need to schedule a Lasik appointment, does anyone know the latest date I have to do this by? I read that you have to have had the surgery 6 months prior to the 13th week of academy, when they pepper spray you, any answer would be highly appreciated.
                              You just posted the answer. The question I think you are asking is, when will you start in the academy (so you can figure out the math)? You will get a tentative academy start date on the day you go for the physical test, so you could wait until then, but sooner is better in case of any complications or issues.

Comment

• Thanks everyone for the heads [email protected] I am coming from MA, about a 6 hr drive.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4423 users online. 261 members and 4162 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X