X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAB1724
    replied
    Originally posted by Crusader_1 View Post
    It is good to hear people are hearing back about their med/psych dates. The PSP website has announced a class will commence May 31. Unfortunately this will almost certainly be cadets from the previous list, which will be the third one. I don't think they can process 150ish med/psych exams that quickly. It seems that the first academy that will include the August 2014 written test applicants will be in late summer probably September.
    I have mixed feelings on this too, only bc ppls psch/med dates are the beginning of May- and people won't get results until a week after. PSP could give us all a 2 week notification of the academy, but I honestly don't think they would just bc every other academy got a month and a half-month prior notification, we have a lot of stuff you need to buy, and get hemmed if ur short or special order bc ur too tall, etc and u don't even know what u have to order until ur med/psych. And the fact they updated the page 2 weeks ago when they were already so backed up and knew they were way way behind, and didn't pick a different date but kept the normal date- is odd. I hope what boredlimodriver says is true and some of you will get processed for the 143rd- bc most of you seem to have a good head on your shoulders, so I wish you all good luck on those psych/meds.
    Last edited by JAB1724; 04-15-2015, 10:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• slr
    replied
    I was rank 444 and I'm going to do the same thing and just get a hotel for the night

Leave a comment:

• KitChen711
    replied
    My background investigation was conducted mid March. I was ranked in the 9XX. I will be coming out from NJ and have almost a 3 hour drive. I'm probably just going to get a hotel and stay the night. Don't want to drive out there Monday morning and get lost or be late.

Leave a comment:

• Godboy
    replied
    Got my email notification set on something a lil' special in case I am so fortunate to hear good news. Happy hump day folks.

Leave a comment:

• 2007Elliot
    replied
    Pennsylvania State Police Written Test August 2014

May today be the day that we all get that email [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• LawDawg94
    replied
    Originally posted by Crusader_1 View Post
    Please explain that timeline
    Crusader, those of us who took the Aug 2014 written exam and ranked in the top 600ish are being processed for the Jun 2015 class. We were told of this at our PRT by PSP HR and troopers who were there. Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• LawDawg94
    replied
    KC an SLR, when we're your BI completed? Would you all mind sharing your ranking in the list?

SLR, I'm living in the same area as you so if I get 4 May as well maybe caravan out that way?

Leave a comment:

• Crusader_1
    replied
    Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
    Pretty sure the June class will have people from the August exams

Please explain that timeline

Leave a comment:

• boredlimodriver
    replied
    Pennsylvania State Police Written Test August 2014

10characters
    Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 09:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Crusader_1
    replied
    It is good to hear people are hearing back about their med/psych dates. The PSP website has announced a class will commence May 31. Unfortunately this will almost certainly be cadets from the previous list, which will be the third one. I don't think they can process 150ish med/psych exams that quickly. It seems that the first academy that will include the August 2014 written test applicants will be in late summer probably September.

Leave a comment:

• slr
    replied
    I'm driving from pittsburgh

Leave a comment:

• KitChen711
    replied
    I too have to report on May 4 for my medical and psychological. How far is the drive for you slr?

Leave a comment:

• slr
    replied
    On May 4th I have to report in at the academy for the medical screening. What the trooper told me that did my background check said that I will most likely start the academy in Juneish

Leave a comment:

• Godboy
    replied
    Originally posted by slr View Post
    Well I just passed the background investigation and now I'm working on my medical
    When's your processing date?

Leave a comment:

• JAB1724
    replied
    Originally posted by slr View Post
    Well I just passed the background investigation and now I'm working on my medical

Awesome!! Good luck, expect to be there for like 8 hours, it's so drawwwwwn out for no apparent reason hahaga. But hey isn't everything? :-P

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2763 users online. 127 members and 2636 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X