Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If only being patient made my phone ring or at least let me know whether I passed or not

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamChsr View Post
      If only being patient made my phone ring or at least let me know whether I passed or not
      I'm with you, DC. The ball is rolling now though so we won't be in the dark much longer. Consider using this time to focus on upcoming orals, that's how I'm keeping occupied.

Comment

• Got the call guys! Keep the hope!
        Last edited by Murray88; 03-15-2015, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murray88 View Post
          Got the call guys! Keep the hope!
          To fill everybody in what was your rank ? And congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I got the call!!! I'm 900+ ranking ....hang in there people

Comment

• Congrats to does that got the call. I have a question any idea as to when they going start sending e-mails for does that applied at the end last year for written exam testing ?
              Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

• Hey guys, just got the call as well! in the 300s.

Comment

• With all of this ramping up now, it seems we should know our fate from the poly in the next couple days (hopefully)..honestly, not feeling too optimistic but trying to keep a level head with it!

Comment

• I don't want to soup anyone up...but I was doubtful thinking I wasn't going to get a call because everyone one else was getting one and not me. Just hang in there because if you haven't gotten a letter by now. ..I don't feel that it's too bad....think about it...the panel met a while ago why would it take that long to send a DQ letter? For those of us that got the call let's
                    Hope this process stays smooth

Comment

• Congrats to those called today

Comment

• Congrats to everyone who received a call. Please share if your investigator gives you a new timeline for the upcoming class. For everyone that's still waiting, hang in there! We all know the frustration of not knowing.

Comment

• The investigator didn't have an idea of an overall timeline but did say he has to have his batch of background investigations turned in by April 1.

Comment

• I wonder if that's just him personally or all of the backgrounds in general...Still no call on this end

Comment

• Mine mentioned his deadline for several ways 3/20.

Comment

• Hmm..makes we wonder if they're doing it in waves.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4197 users online. 295 members and 3902 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X