X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erico
    replied
    Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
    Anybody get any emails? DQ letters? I know some of you stopped posting. Did you get DQ'd?
    i haven't been contacted for the BI yet but i emailed them a while back and they said my packet was received by the investigator and that i would hear back a week later. haven't been disqualified so im hoping the very least i can be processed for the next class since making it to the June academy is clearly unrealistic at this point.

Leave a comment:

• boredlimodriver
    replied
    Pennsylvania State Police Written Test August 2014

10characters
    Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 09:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 2007Elliot
    replied
    Originally posted by BucksterR1 View Post
    The end of another week with no word. Maybe I should call them and remind them they forgot to email us. On second thought maybe not
    haha I would give another week. Even if you get the email next Friday, that's still more than 2 weeks until May 11th for doctor appointments and to turn in all your paperwork. To PSP, that's more than enough time to get it all done lol.
    Last edited by 2007Elliot; 04-17-2015, 04:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BucksterR1
    replied
    The end of another week with no word. Maybe I should call them and remind them they forgot to email us. On second thought maybe not

Leave a comment:

• Crusader_1
    replied
    Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
    Congrats on getting your email. Was the shot from a medical doctor? If it was all legal idk why you would be denied employment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes it was legal

Leave a comment:

• 2007Elliot
    replied
    Thanks BLD. Hopefully early next week for you.

Leave a comment:

• boredlimodriver
    replied

10characters
    Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 09:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Crusader_1
    replied
    Good news is I received an email today for processing on May 11. Bad news is a while back I was denied entry into the USMC officer program because of a shot I got to relieve hip pain in 2009 while I was a junior in high school. The officer selection officer told me I could fairly easily receive a pass through an appeal process. I was wondering if anyone has any information on whether or not this will alter my chances of an academy invitation. The hip problem has been gone for years and I played 5 seasons of football since the shot with no pain. Any advice?

Leave a comment:

• boredlimodriver
    replied

10characters
    Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 09:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 2007Elliot
    replied
    Check your email ladies and gents! Physical May 11th. It's going to be a good weekend [emoji1]

Leave a comment:

• 2007Elliot
    replied
    It sure was a quiet day. Maybe HR is saving all the emails for tomorrow so we can all have a fabulous weekend?

Leave a comment:

• Penn'sWoods
    replied
    Sorry to get your hopes up guys, no email yet for me.

Leave a comment:

• Penn'sWoods
    replied
    [QUOTE=JAB1724;3637273]It doesn't list that in the initial list of items- it mentions caffeine- which there will be NONEbof at the academy, so those who are hooked on their morning coffee rituals- drop em now. No caffeine- no creatine, andro or ephedrine powders, only 100% whey protein powder is allowed."

One of the more helpful things I've found out. Time to start decaffing my coffee slowly. Glad to hear that weeks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Allenpry
    replied
    Hey guys, I have two questions regarding the med/psych stage. First, can anyone give me a basic overview of what happens on the medical and psychological testing day? Obviously, we will get medically and psychologically tested, but why are we there for 8 hours? Secondly, what percentage of applicants fail the med/psych stage? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• LawDawg94
    replied
    SLR, tried to PM you, but you don't have it turned on. You want to caravan out to Hershey on 3 May around 2pm?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2773 users online. 128 members and 2645 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X