Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will break the silence. I got my call and will meet my investigator tomorrow for fingerprinting. Be patient, hang in there. the calls are coming.

I should wear a suit right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BucksterR1 View Post
      I will break the silence. I got my call and will meet my investigator tomorrow for fingerprinting. Be patient, hang in there. the calls are coming.

I should wear a suit right?
      You really got your call? congrats

when did you get called?

yes, wear a suit lol

Comment

• Yes really got the call. Call came at 10am this morning

Comment

Yes really got the call. Call came at 10am this morning
          congrats. happy for you.

Comment

• Congrats Buck!

I'm still watching tumbleweeds roll by over here...

Comment

Yes really got the call. Call came at 10am this morning
              Congrats Buck!

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamChsr View Post
                Congrats Buck!

I'm still watching tumbleweeds roll by over here...
                getting less optimistic every day. especially everytime I hear someone got called

Comment

• I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on it. Not too sure what order the calls are being made in (I assume rank order), but I don't want to drive myself nuts worrying about it. No letter = good news in this process so at least we have that going for us thus far.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamChsr View Post
                    I'm trying to keep a positive outlook on it. Not too sure what order the calls are being made in (I assume rank order), but I don't want to drive myself nuts worrying about it. No letter = good news in this process so at least we have that going for us thus far.
                    True. But no one seems to be getting poly dq letters. Just makes it seem like the inevitable letdown is coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ah, yeah I've thought about that too and find it strange no one on this board has received a letter (fingers crossed no one does). Or maybe it's the best outcome and that we all did alright on the poly because don't you think we would have received a letter by now??

Comment

• Buckster... Congrats! What was your rank?

Comment

• Lovinlife I ranked 64.
                          I think if someone failed the poly they would have gotten the letter by now. If you are still waiting, youre waiting for a call.

Comment

• Well one can only hope... Congrats on your rank and your call

Comment

Lovinlife I ranked 64.
                              I think if someone failed the poly they would have gotten the letter by now. If you are still waiting, youre waiting for a call.
                              I really want to believe this, Buck, but as the old adage goes, "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." Time will tell...

Comment

• Hello all, congratulations on your career choice and making it this far. I received my call from the investigator yesterday. I was ranked 1000+ so I don't think they are calling in rank order.
                                Also, my father and two uncles are currently in the State Police. Do not expect a Trooper to have "inside information" on recruiting or the hiring process. Everything they have "heard" and relayed to me has been inaccurate. Just be patient and countinue to be exemplary citizens, as I am sure you all are.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4380 users online. 259 members and 4121 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X