300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by erico View Post
    I also forgot to ask how is the investigation done? Do they just search for you through databases or do you get a visit from an investigator?

I'm sure they run your name through NCIC, NLETS, your credit report, your social media, even google. Then they also gleen information from each person they talk to, I'm sure.

Not sure about the visit, but I know I have a meeting with mine that I have to bring documents with.

Comment

• I'd be curious to know what questions they ask your boss (ie lateness, call offs, work productivity, etc)?? Any insight?

Comment

• Anyone hear anything today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
          Anyone hear anything today?

Nope. Im sorta getting nervous about actually making it to the academy based on my rank and the number of cadets (100) for the 142 class that they chose out of how many applicants.

Comment

Anyone hear anything today?

Nope

Comment

• Originally posted by erico View Post
              Nope. Im sorta getting nervous about actually making it to the academy based on my rank and the number of cadets (100) for the 142 class that they chose out of how many applicants.
              Don't be nervous about when you'll be making it to the academy. Focus on not getting a letter! As far as we know, noones received a poly DQ letter yet, so they may not have sent them yet...

Comment

• Could be a big week ahead of us ladies and gents! Prayers going up for those as anxious as I am. Let's continue to support, celebrate, and encourage each other on our journey.

Comment

• Still haven't heard for Poly - however just got invite to the next Oral Rounds. Check your emails

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamChsr View Post
                    Still haven't heard for Poly - however just got invite to the next Oral Rounds. Check your emails
                    Got my email too. Hoped i'd have an answer about the poly first. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamChsr View Post
                      Still haven't heard for Poly - however just got invite to the next Oral Rounds. Check your emails
                      Been so busy at work didn't even notice. And so it begins... Again

Comment

Got my email too. Hoped i'd have an answer about the poly first. Lol

You and me both..I don't even have a guess as to what is going on at this point, but as long as my mailbox stays clear then I'll be patient about it. Gotta be soon..

Comment

• Just got the call for fingerprinting next, but nothing for the orals for the next round.

Comment

• Fingerprinting?

Comment

Fingerprinting?

You will get fingerprinted when meeting with your background investigator.

Comment

• So quiet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6183 users online. 317 members and 5866 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X