Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that got calls, did they call house, cell, both?

Comment

• Lasik surgery on deck. But did I hear the doctor tell his assistant, "we have to take the whole eyeball out."? Uh, should I be nervous? Lol. I'm kidding. It's quiet today, anybody receive calls or letters yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Godboy View Post
        Lasik surgery on deck. But did I hear the doctor tell his assistant, "we have to take the whole eyeball out."? Uh, should I be nervous? Lol. I'm kidding. It's quiet today, anybody receive calls or letters yet?
        Your a goner. Nice talking to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
          For those that got calls, did they call house, cell, both?
          I got the call on my cell, haven't checked my house messages in a little while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Penn'sWoods View Post
            As you wish...
            I took the poly on Dec 23, 2014. Just got my phone call from the investigator this Monday and yesterday they were calling my references. We're making progress!
            I wonder what order is being used ....I took my poly Dec 4 I believe. .and some people are getting calls and apparently dq letters. Maybe because I'm in NJ it's taking longer? Just weird that people who tested after me are getting results

Comment

• I'm in nj too, nothing yet. I do remember the paper saying out of state applicants take longer to investigate because they use other sources.

Comment

• Originally posted by NJslam View Post
                I wonder what order is being used ....I took my poly Dec 4 I believe. .and some people are getting calls and apparently dq letters. Maybe because I'm in NJ it's taking longer? Just weird that people who tested after me are getting results
                Some people have gotten poly DQs that you know of?

Comment

• Originally posted by NJslam View Post
                  Too many variables to try and figure this out: rank order, discretion of investigator based on their deadlines, and Lord knows what else. We're in the dark until we hear something. But one wonders...

Comment

• Originally posted by Murray88 View Post
                    Some people have gotten poly DQs that you know of?
                    Just the person that posted here who's husband
                    received one.

Comment

• Originally posted by erico View Post
                      I'm in nj too, nothing yet. I do remember the paper saying out of state applicants take longer to investigate because they use other sources.
                      I hope taking longer to investigate means I'm all good with poly then.

Comment

I'm in nj too, nothing yet. I do remember the paper saying out of state applicants take longer to investigate because they use other sources.
                        Im in new jersey as well, and was called yesterday.

One thing I was told by a trooper offline, was that for those that live in Jersey, NJSP would be doing their backgrounds. They have an agreement to investigate each other's applicants that live in the opposite stare. Which was weird when I got a phone call from PSP for my background.

Comment

• Awesome info MMA. So does the background investigation begin before they call or after they call?

Comment

• Chirp, chirp, and chirp on my end. Took mine on 3 Dec an again on 16 Jan and rank in the top 200, so just patiently waiting. Good luck and congrats to those who got called so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I also forgot to ask how is the investigation done? Do they just search for you through databases or do you get a visit from an investigator?

Comment

Awesome info MMA. So does the background investigation begin before they call or after they call?
                                They called my work/boss the day before he called me. As far as right now, he's talked to family, gf, roomate, and ex gfs (he asked roomate for previous dating information). It doesn't look like he's called references yet.
                                Last edited by MAA; 03-05-2015, 06:55 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4456 users online. 261 members and 4195 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X