300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lovinlife88 View Post
    Congrats! That is encouraging... If you don't mind, what was your rank after the written/oral???
    Thanks everyone, it's definitely nice to be out of the dark. No problem, the combined score/rank after both was in the 300's.

Comment

• New to the post. I took the polygraph in December. Met with the investigator this past weekend. References have been contacted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2007Elliot View Post
        New to the post. I took the polygraph in December. Met with the investigator this past weekend. References have been contacted.
        Were you ranked in the 300s as well?

Comment

• I was in the mid 100s. Totally didn't expect the phone call, and then baamm saw PA State Police on caller id lol.

Comment

• Wow. We're rolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by 2007Elliot View Post
              I was in the mid 100s. Totally didn't expect the phone call, and then baamm saw PA State Police on caller id lol.
              Yeah I'm not too positive I'll receive that call (hoping I'm very wrong obviously). GL to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamChsr View Post
                Yeah I'm not too positive I'll receive that call (hoping I'm very wrong obviously). GL to you!
                Be positive

Comment

• Looks like they're contacting people based on alphabetical order, not ranking order, in my opinion. Just got contacts today as well.

Comment

• How do you figure that?

Comment

• Pennsylvania State Police Written Test August 2014

I'm R. Rank like 48x or so IIRC

Comment

• Originally posted by Penn'sWoods View Post
                        As you wish...
                        I took the poly on Dec 23, 2014. Just got my phone call from the investigator this Monday and yesterday they were calling my references. We're making progress!
                        Thanks, good luck and now I'm officially nervous

Comment

• I'm not sure that's true MMA. My last name is at the end. I think it all depend on individual investigators. Files of different applicants are given to different investigators based on your HOR. Just my opinion though.
                          Originally posted by MAA View Post
                          Looks like they're contacting people based on alphabetical order, not ranking order, in my opinion. Just got contacts today as well.

Comment

• Hey Dream the remaining stages of the processing are out of your control, so don't stress too much over it. I know it's hard, but it's nothing you can do about it now. For me, I'm just physically preparing for the academy, if i'm lucky enough to go through. With that said, I can't wait for spring to get here so I can run outside again.
                            Originally posted by DreamChsr View Post

Comment

• I hear that. I think it's the nerves kicking in and like everyone else, the waiting game is doing just what it was intended to do at this point in the silence. Hoping for that call!

Comment

• On another note, anyone here had shot the Sig P227 before? This is the new duty pistol acquired by the PSP. I personally had never shot a .45 caliber pistol, so will probably visit a gun range and get some practices with it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5031 users online. 292 members and 4739 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X