300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
    Anyone else find it odd they have academies March 1st, June 1st, then November? Why not Sept or Oct start?
    Nope. My guess it's space issue. Having 2 classes overlap is hard enough. The March class will end and give the instructors time to relax and reassess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by erico View Post
      Maybe we all are just a bunch of rejects and they don't want us.
      LOL! There are quite a few people in my police academy class that failed the PSP poly, but pass my depts poly, so go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by LawDawg94 View Post
        Nope. My guess it's space issue. Having 2 classes overlap is hard enough. The March class will end and give the instructors time to relax and reassess.

What that statement means to me. --If your in the academy class that starts in November and you get well rested academy instructors. Get ready to have some fun

Comment

• Another day, no letters or phone calls here... anytime now...

Comment

• To take your mind off of things. Did anybody see Governor Tom Wolf introduce the budget today for the next fiscal year? He spoke about many different topics. However, I cannot find anything on how much funding he gave PSP for the fiscal year (starting July). Anybody have any insight on the topic?

Comment

• http://www.pennlive.com/politics/ind...ic_safety.html

$9 million towards funding 4 academies, approx 350 cadets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lovinlife88 View Post
                http://www.pennlive.com/politics/ind...ic_safety.html

$9 million towards funding 4 academies, approx 350 cadets.
                Thank you for locating the link LovinLife. Great news for everybody here whether you are processing for the 143rd or any of the future academies.

Comment

• Can the next post please just be about letters or phone calls received. .I'm hurting here

Comment

• Finally

Originally posted by NJslam View Post
                    Can the next post please just be about letters or phone calls received. .I'm hurting here
                    As you wish...
                    I took the poly on Dec 23, 2014. Just got my phone call from the investigator this Monday and yesterday they were calling my references. We're making progress!

Comment

• I would've posted Monday night but my account on here was having issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by Penn'sWoods View Post
                        As you wish...
                        I took the poly on Dec 23, 2014. Just got my phone call from the investigator this Monday and yesterday they were calling my references. We're making progress!
                        Congrats! Had mine Dec 12th. Hoping I get a call and not a letter

Comment

As you wish...
                          It just...got...real.
                          Congrats PW!

Comment

• C'mon phone, start ringing...don't want to see a letter

Comment

• Let's gooooo

Comment

I would've posted Monday night but my account on here was having issues.
                                Congrats! That is encouraging... If you don't mind, what was your rank after the written/oral???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4356 users online. 299 members and 4057 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X