Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, let's do our best to guard against things getting personal and toxic on these threads. It's a waste of energy which could be used for tightening the "cheeks" while we wait for results, lol.

Comment

• At the end of the day guys. We all should want the best for everyone. At least that's how I feel about it. Unless you give me a reason to not like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm afraid to post anything here anymore. I don't want to stir anything up! Like you said ERangers88, everyone's a tweaked out nervous wreck waiting for those Poly results! Maybe I'll just hang back for a bit and learn to effectively implement the use of the "Like" button instead of posting!

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamChsr View Post
          Yeah, I believe that's why a lot of our nerves are shot (at least mine are). Took my poly the in the beginning of January and I know some took it before myself, so we are all still waiting for these results.
          Dec 12th poly. almost 3 months of NOTHING

Comment

• Over a month and a half? That's a little nutty. And ppl have called and stuff?! And they just say "you'll get a response" that's beyond ridiculous. That's rly crappy on their end. I can see why the emotions and nerves are whacky. Sorry guys/gals Id be ****ed as all hell too so i understand the hostility. I wonder why theyre taking so long since the panels obviously have been met and everythings been said and done.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post
              Over a month and a half? That's a little nutty. And ppl have called and stuff?! And they just say "you'll get a response" that's beyond ridiculous. That's rly crappy on their end. I can see why the emotions and nerves are whacky. Sorry guys/gals Id be ****ed as all hell too so i understand the hostility. I wonder why theyre taking so long since the panels obviously have been met and everythings been said and done.
              Murray brought us the latest update. We should hear something this week or next week. "Tentative" is the operative word according to the timeline so we can't really knock PSP. We are at their mercy. Get use to it, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                Dec 12th poly. almost 3 months of NOTHING
                Did u call or email or anything? That's so frustrating I don't get it. Maybe it's another test to see who keeps their cool waiting so long haha just kidding but no in all seriousness Id be so madd! I get it all the dates aren't set in stone but still come on

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post
                  Did u call or email or anything? That's so frustrating I don't get it. Maybe it's another test to see who keeps their cool waiting so long haha just kidding but no in all seriousness Id be so madd! I get it all the dates aren't set in stone but still come on
                  nope. Just waiting, somewhat patiently. Just knowing I'm still in consideration is good enough for me. I'm fine waiting til class 144 if I have to as long as I passed everything.

Comment

• Oh I'd be perfectly content if I got through everything and was told I had to wait until the next class. Just getting through the process I feel is a battle in itself.

Comment

• You guys need to relax. This job is 99% hurry up and wait. Your time will be here and gone before you know it. But if stuff like this stresses you out, you haven't seen anything yet.

Comment

• Yeah, had i not started a new job in January i'd be a bit more anxious than i am. PSP is still my #1 pick though. Took my Poly 12/2, just a crazy amount of time to wait for a yes/no. I really can't understand it but hey, it is what it is.

Comment

• Everyone keep your heads up!
                          Last edited by redrobin9890; 03-03-2015, 02:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
                            I think everybody is getting on everybody's nerves waiting for the poly results. I say everybody relaxes and then use your anger out when you get to do boxing and ground wrestling in the academy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I like where this guy's head is at!

Comment

• Anyone else find it odd they have academies March 1st, June 1st, then November? Why not Sept or Oct start?

Comment

• Maybe we all are just a bunch of rejects and they don't want us.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3297 users online. 177 members and 3120 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X