• JAB1724
    replied
    Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
    Gotcha makes complete sense, yeah nobody needs or wants that attention
    Yeah definitely not worth it

Leave a comment:

• JAB1724
    replied
    So they pretty much make you feel like an idiot bc they'll even say to everyone else "all your other candidates managed to follow directions, but this guy/girl thinks they're too special to adhere to the clear written warnings." So they will publicly embarrass you and then continue to say how if you think what I'm saying now is degrading or bad then you should quit now bc thats them talking nice compared to the academy setting. Lol its funny to watch all the dummies get called out and try justifying why they drove their car there anyways. Lmao

Leave a comment:

• ERangers88
    replied
    Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post
    They say who owns the "black cadillac with NJ plates" step out of line, or raise your hand. And then you'll step out of form or be physically out of the the line and they'll say loudly so that everyone can hear what makes us believe you can uphold the law when you cant even follow the law? Or why would you drive a vehicle that has something illegal as tints or tilted exhaust specifically after we told you in the letter for coming here we'd be checking" bc to them you specifically do it- after the basically tell you nothing. So to them its just common sense really
    Gotcha makes complete sense, yeah nobody needs or wants that attention

Leave a comment:

• JAB1724
    replied
    Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
    By no means I am doubting your statement but what do they do to embarrass you if you do get cited for something ?
    They say who owns the "black cadillac with NJ plates" step out of line, or raise your hand. And then you'll step out of form or be physically out of the the line and they'll say loudly so that everyone can hear what makes us believe you can uphold the law when you cant even follow the law? Or why would you drive a vehicle that has something illegal as tints or tilted exhaust specifically after we told you in the letter for coming here we'd be checking" bc to them you specifically do it- after the basically tell you nothing. So to them its just common sense really

Leave a comment:

• Godboy
    replied
    Like i know if my car inspection expires in july, maybe like the first week of august i'd get it done. But to go like 4 months just proves on your character that your straight up lazy and you obviously procrastinate too much. But when your called out on it and you disrespect an officer who points it out- when your the one at fault- just shows you cant take the blame on being irresponsibleness, and just shows bad character.
    Exactly. You get called out, 'fess-up. Nobody likes being lied to, especially cops. That's 101.

Leave a comment:

• JAB1724
    replied
    Originally posted by Murray88 View Post
    Its truly sad that they have to do that. People have no respect... Applying for this kind of a career and can't even keep your vehicle legal.
    Like i know if my car inspection expires in july, maybe like the first week of august i'd get it done. But to go like 4 months just proves on your character that your straight up lazy and you obviously procrastinate too much. But when your called out on it and you disrespect an officer who points it out- when your the one at fault- just shows you cant take the blame on being irresponsibleness, and just shows bad character.

Leave a comment:

• ERangers88
    replied
    But when the say they'll be checking all the cars in the parking lots for illegal tints, exhausts, expired inspections and registrations- they're not lieing. They legit give out tickets, so don't be that person that makes a bad impression by showing up with anything wrong with your vehicle at all, bc they will pull you out of line or pull u out during your PT to embarrass and burn you on it! Haha just a heads up
    By no means I am doubting your statement but what do they do to embarrass you if you do get cited for something ?

Leave a comment:

• Murray88
    replied
    Its truly sad that they have to do that. People have no respect... Applying for this kind of a career and can't even keep your vehicle legal.

Leave a comment:

• JAB1724
    replied
    Ill bring a grocery bag or something... i just wasnt sure if i should make a last minute run to the store for brown bags. Thanks!
    Originally posted by Godboy View Post
    Haha, yea, the trooper who checked my car made sure I knew he was checking my tags. Yea, the guilty were singled out and embarrassed, but I think the cool thing was they had the opportunity to fess-up an get extra 3 days to fix the issue before they received a ticket. That was mercy from the first and finest, no doubt.
    Oh thats sweet! Haha the chick that got called her registration called out on, mind you it was 4 months expired tried calling the trooper a liar- and in front of everyone- there was nooooo mercy there. Hahah thats what happens when you get too offensive and realize your basically calling who could be your potential senior officer- a liar. She was an idiot

Leave a comment:

• Godboy
    replied
    But when the say they'll be checking all the cars in the parking lots for illegal tints, exhausts, expired inspections and registrations- they're not lieing. They legit give out tickets, so don't be that person that makes a bad impression by showing up with anything wrong with your vehicle at all, bc they will pull you out of line or pull u out during your PT to embarrass and burn you on it! Haha just a heads up
    Haha, yea, the trooper who checked my car made sure I knew he was checking my tags. Yea, the guilty were singled out and embarrassed, but I think the cool thing was they had the opportunity to fess-up an get extra 3 days to fix the issue before they received a ticket. That was mercy from the first and finest, no doubt.

Leave a comment:

• JAB1724
    replied
    Deleted post
    Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Murray88
    replied
    Ill bring a grocery bag or something... i just wasnt sure if i should make a last minute run to the store for brown bags. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• JAB1724
    replied
    This sounds rediculous, but for the 'brown bag' lunch, did you actually use a brown paper bag? I just don't want to be the guy that doesn't follow instructions...
    Lol i brought a bagged lunch bc i take things as they are haha, but the ppl who brought lunch boxes didn't get any **** for it, so either or you'll be fine

Leave a comment:

• Godboy
    replied
    This sounds rediculous, but for the 'brown bag' lunch, did you actually use a brown paper bag? I just don't want to be the guy that doesn't follow instructions...
    No, it does not matter what your "bag" looks like.

Leave a comment:

• JAB1724
    replied
    Deleted post
    Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2797 users online. 127 members and 2670 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X