Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boredlimodriver
    replied
    Got my official DQ letter last week. Idk if I want to jump through hoops again just to be DQ'd again. Since it's not an auto DQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ERangers88
    replied
    Originally posted by erico View Post
    still waiiiiiiiiittttttttttttinnnnnnngggggg
    Have you spoken with hr recently ?

Leave a comment:

• erico
    replied
    Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
    Alright so there is a little bit over 2 weeks left in the background investigations. Is there anybody still waiting to be called ? Trying to confirm information but my bi has pretty much talked to all references/ family. Hoping for good news... Anybody else in same boat ?

still waiiiiiiiiittttttttttttinnnnnnngggggg

Leave a comment:

• ERangers88
    replied
    Alright so there is a little bit over 2 weeks left in the background investigations. Is there anybody still waiting to be called ? Trying to confirm information but my bi has pretty much talked to all references/ family. Hoping for good news... Anybody else in same boat ?

Leave a comment:

• b525
    replied
    Got the DQ for "falsifying information on my application." What a joke.. Good luck everyone..

Leave a comment:

• ERangers88
    replied
    Originally posted by erico View Post
    when they perform the background investigation, do they call you first before they call your references? or do they only call you if they need additional information? A reference of mine was contacted, but i haven't heard anything yet from an investigator so im kind of excited/confused because i dont know what to expect.
    Mine called me first. Then told me I should tell my references to expect a call. I think I may be a certain situation bc I am out of state

Leave a comment:

• erico
    replied
    when they perform the background investigation, do they call you first before they call your references? or do they only call you if they need additional information? A reference of mine was contacted, but i haven't heard anything yet from an investigator so im kind of excited/confused because i dont know what to expect.

Leave a comment:

• ERangers88
    replied
    Originally posted by zoo87 View Post
    Let us know what class the second wave is proceeding for.
    Unfortunately my bi did not have an idea of processing. All he mentioned to me was that he needs about a month to do all he needs to do and I have to get him some additional information. By no means was any of it bad. Good luck to everybody else waiting. Your time will come

Leave a comment:

• zoo87
    replied
    Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
    Just got a call from my background investigator. Good luck to everybody and hope I can be in the September or December class

Let us know what class the second wave is proceeding for.

Leave a comment:

• ERangers88
    replied
    Just got a call from my background investigator. Good luck to everybody and hope I can be in the September or December class

Leave a comment:

• ERangers88
    replied
    Congrats to all of those going on Sunday. Wish you all nothing but the best of luck on the academy and once you all graduate. In the meantime, those of us in second wave, background investigators are supposed to contact those who passed the polygraph starting today. Let's see how this goes. Good luck to everyone!

Leave a comment:

• CJR121
    replied
    Originally posted by LawDawg94 View Post
    I was there until about 3. Those that had to do MMPI maybe until 4:30ish. So plan on being there for a good bit. Dress comfy and bring lunch/snacks. I wore workout shorts and a t-shirt. Make sure you shave if you have facial hair!
    Appreciate the info lawdawg

Leave a comment:

• LawDawg94
    replied
    Originally posted by CJR121 View Post
    For those of you who have gone to the psych/med already. How long were you there and what did you wear. I read "indoor gym attire" so sweat pants? Mesh shorts?
    I was there until about 3. Those that had to do MMPI maybe until 4:30ish. So plan on being there for a good bit. Dress comfy and bring lunch/snacks. I wore workout shorts and a t-shirt. Make sure you shave if you have facial hair!

Leave a comment:

• CJR121
    replied
    For those of you who have gone to the psych/med already. How long were you there and what did you wear. I read "indoor gym attire" so sweat pants? Mesh shorts?

Leave a comment:

• saltydawg07
    replied
    Originally posted by WhyCantIFindANameThatHasntBeenPickedYet View Post
    Anyone know how far down the august test they've gone I think this was the worse I ever done on a test
    where are you in the process bud ?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2793 users online. 127 members and 2666 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X