Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pennsylvania State Police Written Test August 2014

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post
    All i can think of is ur heart rate was showing up wonky so thats why he was doubting you and grilling hahaha, at the end of the test they give u around about how you did- so id go by what they said afterwards when u concluded the test
    Are they even allowed to say that after poly is administered ?

    Comment


    • Well i didnt really get a nod either way. It was sorta left at, if this comes out in the BI you will be permanantly DQ, which is fine because it wont come up. Yeah i felt like a grilled cheese sandwich walking out of there lol!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
        Are they even allowed to say that after poly is administered ?

        They wont give u a u pass or fail- but they ask way parts u think u failed and what parts showed when ur heart rate picked up the most, to give u an overall feeling after the test how well it picks up shakiness

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post
          They wont give u a u pass or fail- but they ask way parts u think u failed and what parts showed when ur heart rate picked up the most, to give u an overall feeling after the test how well it picks up shakiness
          Yup. My guy asked more questions about the 2 parts I was shaky on


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment


          • Is anyone taking their poly this week? I've never been so nervous! I mean, tests alone psyche me out, let alone one that is impossible to prepare for!

            Comment


            • No call to schedule yet, starting to wonder.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Murray88 View Post
                Is anyone taking their poly this week? I've never been so nervous! I mean, tests alone psyche me out, let alone one that is impossible to prepare for!
                I take mines this week. If I can leave there with a clear conscience then I'm happy no matter what follows.

                Comment


                • Had my polygraph today, very stressful, but hoping for a positive outcome... Good luck to all taking theirs this week.

                  Comment


                  • Welp got my last phase of the process jan 5th, med/psych... ****s starting to finally sink in guys!!! Ahhhhh

                    Comment


                    • Still no word on when I'm doing my poly. Trying to stay patient.

                      Comment


                      • This is not to discourage anyone and I am only repeating what was told to me yesterday. Please do not take offense or ask me anything else, because this is all I was told. They took #1-1100(ish) for the polygraphs this round. I was also told by my polygrapher that he didn't have anyone else to contact, and that he has already set up all his meetings... I don't know if this applies to all of them but I'm just passing it along.

                        Comment


                        • Pennsylvania State Police Written Test August 2014

                          Originally posted by Lovinlife88 View Post
                          This is not to discourage anyone and I am only repeating what was told to me yesterday. Please do not take offense or ask me anything else, because this is all I was told. They took #1-1100(ish) for the polygraphs this round. I was also told by my polygrapher that he didn't have anyone else to contact, and that he has already set up all his meetings... I don't know if this applies to all of them but I'm just passing it along.
                          Good info. Good luck
                          Last edited by ERangers88; 12-16-2014, 08:47 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Did anyone that has taken the poly get a timeframe on when we would hear back results?I've heard in the past that if you are DQ you hear back sooner than later, i've also heard of guys not hearing anything until their BI starts. Just curious.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CJR121 View Post
                              Did anyone that has taken the poly get a timeframe on when we would hear back results?I've heard in the past that if you are DQ you hear back sooner than later, i've also heard of guys not hearing anything until their BI starts. Just curious.
                              3-4 weeks. Thats what they said at the PRT also


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Had my poly. It was intense, but the tester was absolutely amazing. I pray that kind of good fortune can follow those who haven't taken it yet.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4192 users online. 222 members and 3970 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X