300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LawDawg94 View Post
    Thanks JAB1724. I'm sure I passed. She said she already failed 2 people out of the 5 she poly'd before me, so to me it's an immediate notification. I'm just wondering if anyone who took the poly after the Nov PRT received notification on their results or not. It sounds like you took the written exam before the Aug 2014 one, so it's taking a long time for you to go through the process. Good luck to you!
    Not too long. Had my prt in June had to reschedule for July- prt in aug-poly in October-BI conducted and finished in November. Right on schedule for my psych next month and then February academy!

Comment

• So in other news I will need to get lasik eye surgery if I don't get DQ'd. Not looking forward to coming up with $5000, but I guess it's a good investment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Godboy View Post
        So in other news I will need to get lasik eye surgery if I don't get DQ'd. Not looking forward to coming up with $5000, but I guess it's a good investment.
        Me and you both. My cost is 4500 if I were to get to that point but I am waiting till after the poly before getting that done ( if I were so lucky )

Comment

• Got my lasik in 06. Best decision ever

Comment

So in other news I will need to get lasik eye surgery if I don't get DQ'd. Not looking forward to coming up with $5000, but I guess it's a good investment.

How bad are your eyes?!

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post
              How bad are your eyes?!
              20/100 uncorrected

Comment

20/100 uncorrected
                Consider it an investment in yourself to make yourself better. Can't put a price on that any day of the week

Comment

• I got my eyes done this October. Had to get PRK instead of LASIK. Healing was longer which was annoying. However the end result is what matters. Got 20/15 now in both eyes. Get them done. I agree, it is a great investment.

Comment

• Anyone still waiting for the call to schedule the polygraph?

Comment

• Originally posted by jcg146 View Post
                      Anyone still waiting for the call to schedule the polygraph?
                      Should I be worried if I am in the 100's and haven't been called for poly yet? My prt was 11/23.
                      Getting nervous that numbers higher then mine were called.

Comment

• They must be calling the poly based off certain batches or location maybe. Not sure

Comment

• Some examiners may have gotten around to scheduling sooner than others.
                          Last edited by Murray88; 03-15-2015, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Had my poly today. Think it went well. Was there 3 hours

Erangers, your inbox is full
                            Last edited by boredlimodriver; 12-14-2014, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• So i took my Poly on 12/2, i felt like i was getting grilled after the test about one of the questions the examiner asked. It was easy to deny since i never did what i was being questioned about but definately made me doubt that i passed. Anyone else have a similar experience? Do you think its just part of the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJR121 View Post
                                So i took my Poly on 12/2, i felt like i was getting grilled after the test about one of the questions the examiner asked. It was easy to deny since i never did what i was being questioned about but definately made me doubt that i passed. Anyone else have a similar experience? Do you think its just part of the process?

All i can think of is ur heart rate was showing up wonky so thats why he was doubting you and grilling hahaha, at the end of the test they give u around about how you did- so id go by what they said afterwards when u concluded the test

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6246 users online. 321 members and 5925 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X