Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just curious if any of you know about the Philadelphia testing location, is it in the good part of philly or?

Comment

It's in center city. Not too far from Chinatown.

Comment

Just came back from the Lock Haven location, test was SOOOOOO much better than the crap NYSP pulled, I enjoyed the analytical section except for the map related questions, the quality of the scan was beyond horrible, could barely make out the street names. The center employees were two sweet old ladies, and the drive was extremely scenic. I'll give the trip a 7/10 only because I got hit by that crazy thunderstorm and missed my exit forcing to detour an extra 25 miles. How is the Oral exam?
        Last edited by Striker Eureka; 08-05-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

10characters
          Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
            were there many of the face pics? those threw me off
            I think there were only 5(?). A few of them took me couple mins, but I skipped ahead and came back to them with 40 mins to spare. The CGI was terrible.

Comment

10characters
              Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                haha yea. those and the shapes took me a few minutes the first time.
                Is this your second time taking the test?

Comment

10characters
                  Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Took the test this afternoon in Pittsburgh. Feel really good about it. Time will tell

Comment

Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                      Just came back from the Lock Haven location, test was SOOOOOO much better than the crap NYSP pulled, I enjoyed the analytical section except for the map related questions, the quality of the scan was beyond horrible, could barely make out the street names. The center employees were two sweet old ladies, and the drive was extremely scenic. I'll give the trip a 7/10 only because I got hit by that crazy thunderstorm and missed my exit forcing to detour an extra 25 miles. How is the Oral exam?

Interview is unlike most agencies. Two troopers dressed in suits at a neutral location. Mine was a marriot hotel. 7 questions and a 25 min limit. Scenario based and fairly straight forward. Questions are in a booklet, you read them, think and give an answer.
                      Last edited by Nnj84; 08-08-2014, 08:07 PM.

Comment

10characters

Comment

This was my first time taking the test, I gotta say that it was pretty straight forward other than those terrible CGI pictures. I'm not confident at all in those answers. Other than that I feel I did well. Now I just have to wait and see if those couple questions sunk me or not.

Comment

Did anyone get a handout that mentioned tentative Oral Test dates?

Comment

10characters

Comment

Everyone got the handout. I was surprised by how soon they plan to do the oral interviews though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3464 users online. 176 members and 3288 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X