300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete post
    Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post
      Wish i knew how to turn PM on dammit lol, dude I've ran that before its seriously nuts lmao I'm from suffolk so I've had a chance to scope around for crazy hill roads. But sunken owns my heart bahaha
      It's under profile and then to settings I believe but yes cardiac hill is very tough but i like the challenge. I find doing that drastically improves my flat ground running time drastically

Comment

• Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
        It's under profile and then to settings I believe but yes cardiac hill is very tough but i like the challenge. I find doing that drastically improves my flat ground running time drastically
        i got it to work!!!! woooo hahah never a dull moment i swear. yeh deff. hills- in the rain and in the snow. you'll prob be in the may class so you wont worry too much about snow only for november, but meeeee, ughhhh im gonna need snowwww shoessss =(

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post
          i got it to work!!!! woooo hahah never a dull moment i swear. yeh deff. hills- in the rain and in the snow. you'll prob be in the may class so you wont worry too much about snow only for november, but meeeee, ughhhh im gonna need snowwww shoessss =(
          If I am lucky I will be in may but since I did not make the first selection of prt I more then likely will be class afte that

Comment

• For those that took the PRT this go around, did we ever go back to our cars? Just wondering if we bring packet/lunch/water with us when we leave the car, or do we go back for a break after the PRT?

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
              For those that took the PRT this go around, did we ever go back to our cars? Just wondering if we bring packet/lunch/water with us when we leave the car, or do we go back for a break after the PRT?
              You can go back to car to grab lunch after everyone finishes the PRT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Godboy View Post
                You can go back to car to grab lunch after everyone finishes the PRT.
                What I figured. Thanks

Comment

• New to the forum here, good luck to all still to take the PRT. Patiently waiting for poly call now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tooterwhip View Post
                    New to the forum here, good luck to all still to take the PRT. Patiently waiting for poly call now.
                    You of course aren't allowed to disclose details so I don't want that but how detailed is the pre poly packet ?

Comment

• You'll know things about yourself that you didn't know before, if that makes any sense haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tooterwhip View Post
                        You'll know things about yourself that you didn't know before, if that makes any sense haha.
                        Oddly enough. That does. Thank you

Comment

• Hello everyone,

Was wondering did any of you guys get the military record request sheet on the day of PT and pre poly screening? I was wondering could someone scan a copy of it and attached it for me please? I needed the web address and military records address to be sent to. Thanks in advance. Stupid me, I happen to shredded the wrong paper when I got home today. Pretty tired from work today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asa2828 View Post
                            Hello everyone,

Was wondering did any of you guys get the military record request sheet on the day of PT and pre poly screening? I was wondering could someone scan a copy of it and attached it for me please? I needed the web address and military records address to be sent to. Thanks in advance. Stupid me, I happen to shredded the wrong paper when I got home today. Pretty tired from work today.

Your best bet, instead of waiting to hopefully find someone. Just email [email protected] and ask for an attachment with a new military record form. They'll get back to you within 24 hrs usually.

Comment

• has anyone had any contact since the prt?

Comment

• [QUOTE=ERangers88;3553327]
                                Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post

Is it true also that when they do your bi that they will ask your references for references of you ?
                                They did and they will. You don't know which of your references they will ask for more references. They asked some, and others they didn't even mention anything to.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3575 users online. 162 members and 3413 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X