300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post
    They say who owns the "black cadillac with NJ plates" step out of line, or raise your hand. And then you'll step out of form or be physically out of the the line and they'll say loudly so that everyone can hear what makes us believe you can uphold the law when you cant even follow the law? Or why would you drive a vehicle that has something illegal as tints or tilted exhaust specifically after we told you in the letter for coming here we'd be checking" bc to them you specifically do it- after the basically tell you nothing. So to them its just common sense really
    Gotcha makes complete sense, yeah nobody needs or wants that attention

Comment

• So they pretty much make you feel like an idiot bc they'll even say to everyone else "all your other candidates managed to follow directions, but this guy/girl thinks they're too special to adhere to the clear written warnings." So they will publicly embarrass you and then continue to say how if you think what I'm saying now is degrading or bad then you should quit now bc thats them talking nice compared to the academy setting. Lol its funny to watch all the dummies get called out and try justifying why they drove their car there anyways. Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
        Gotcha makes complete sense, yeah nobody needs or wants that attention
        Yeah definitely not worth it

Comment

• [QUOTE=JAB1724;3553324][QUOTE=ERangers88;3553320]Gotcha makes complete sense, yeah nobody needs or wants that attention[/QUOT

Yeah definitely not worth it[/

Is it true also that when they do your bi that they will ask your references for references of you ?

Comment

• Deleted post
            Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JAB1724;3553329]
              Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post

Idk if it was just me, or with everyone but when i did go to my BI she asked for more references then i put down. So have more back ups definitely just in case.
              Gotcha. I know everybody should take the whole one step at a time method but there is just a ton of information regarding this process

Comment

• [QUOTE=JAB1724;3553329]
                Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post

Idk if it was just me, or with everyone but when i did go to my BI she asked for more references then i put down. So have more back ups definitely just in case.
                How far are you in the process?

Comment

• Deleted post
                  Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=ERangers88;3553330]
                    Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post

Gotcha. I know everybody should take the whole one step at a time method but there is just a ton of information regarding this process
                    What do you mean?

Comment

Like i legit had to give 5 more references then the 4 i already had down- and if you have a gf or bf or fiancee as a reference- they will definitely ask for one to replace them with because they wont use them. So have back ups!
                      Thought there was a separate section for current/ past significant others. And in regards to your other question. I should just be focusing on my next step but I am trying to obtain as much info as possible from all the steps in this journey

Comment

• Deleted post
                        Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Yeh you put them under that section- but i also put him as a reference too- which was an oops i guess hahahaha and nah i know what ya mean but don't go off solely on other ppls experiences the overall jist yeah- but like for me maybe your investigator will allow your significant other, mine was just like how long have you been with your bf and once i said 4 years shes like yeah u cant use him i don't call bf's as references I need someone else. (mind you, I'm an out of state candidate, I'm from Long island so my whole background was done over phones, I'm sure your actual references will be called and neighbors visited. In my scenario everyone was called) haha, but don't worry no matter how prepared you are they'll still be a butt load of surprises headed your way :-) lol
                          I'm from Long Island too. You should activate your pm. I can tell you some great places to run hills here on the island

Comment

• Delete post
                            Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Your lucky i can comment bahaha small world thats awesome!! But yeah sunken meadow state park is where its at, they don't call it cardiac hill for nothing ;-) hahah
                              Haha get ready for this. I was just there Saturday afternoon. It was freezing( only like 30 degrees) so I could only imagine how the cadets feel like. Depending where you live look up adirondack drive in Farmingville/selden. You won't regret it. At least not at first

Comment

• Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
                                Haha get ready for this. I was just there Saturday afternoon. It was freezing( only like 30 degrees) so I could only imagine how the cadets feel like. Depending where you live look up adirondack drive in Farmingville/selden. You won't regret it. At least not at first

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6055 users online. 316 members and 5739 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X