Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how competitive the LCB is or how many officers they employ? Curious as to the amount of PSP apps that also go for LCB.

Comment

• Just took the LEO oral board this morning. Was very similar to PSP oral board but harder in my opinion! Taking the PRT tuesday. Can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trsig View Post
        Just took the LEO oral board this morning. Was very similar to PSP oral board but harder in my opinion! Taking the PRT tuesday. Can't wait!
        Good luck to you on both, i am only 200 or so behind you keeping my fingers crossed that a second round of prt gets arranged in the next month or two

Comment

• Need advice guys. I'm supposed to test the 23rd at 0730hrs. Problem is I live in Buffalo, I'm sure you all know of the situation up here. Interstate 90 is currently closed all the way down to the PA border. Should I call and ask the question to someone in recruiting? Kind of nervous that I'll miss out on.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-9Dream View Post
            Need advice guys. I'm supposed to test the 23rd at 0730hrs. Problem is I live in Buffalo, I'm sure you all know of the situation up here. Interstate 90 is currently closed all the way down to the PA border. Should I call and ask the question to someone in recruiting? Kind of nervous that I'll miss out on.
            I would have called earlier in the day. They are testing the 24-26th too, they might reschedule you due to extenuating circumstances. Good luck. I'll be there the 26th.

Comment

• Does anyone know if we can use headphones and listen to music during the PT?

Comment

• I never taken the PRT before, but I highly doubt that. I wouldn't bring entertainment items if I were you. That's kind of disrespectful, this is still a job interview.

Comment

• Deleted post
                  Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post
                    Absolutely not. And strive for greatness- they'll split u into groups for ppl who are in this same time slot for running a mile and a half. If u know u can do a mile in a half under 13 minutes- do it in that group. Even if u have to go for the 14 minute group do it- but dont take the full fledged 16 minutes. Bc come academy their gonna expect u to run that in that time slot they just can do it for the PRT bc someone had a heart attack years back because it was originally under 13 minutes- granted its only a pass or fail, but when u watch the other ppl that take the full 16 minutes they just get reemed out bc ur supposed to already have some sort of physical fitness standard when going to the PRT and the time of 16 minutes for only a mile and a half is a joke. Some people even started walking during my PRT and the troopers absolutely lostttttttt it on them. Pure craziness like honestly who would think its okay to walk even if u did have all the time in the world? But the sooner ur done u get to bull**** and talk to the troopers for like a half hr bc everyone has to go after each group, so legit we talked and got Info for like 45 minutes as the troopers were bad mouthing the ppl that need 14+ to run only a mile and a half. BahAha its not about being "that guy" that has to outshine ppl, but it just shows them whose taking it seriously plus it lets everyone else know that ur competition so that need to step their game up as well. Good luck!!
                    Seriously. People have walked during the run.... Wow

Comment

• Yeahhh it was pretty badddd, easily like 7 out of the 100 of us.

Comment

Yeahhh it was pretty badddd, easily like 7 out of the 100 of us.
                        You would think people would oh I don't know. Prepare. But you know what. It looks better for those of you who do train and prepare. That's the way I look at it and you already said it yourself

Comment

• Deleted post
                          Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Haha very good point. The best advice I have gotten so far is to not make yourself stick out for either good or bad reason at all Waiting for prt. However in the meantime. Gonna keep training

Comment

• Deleted post
                              Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Prt was as expected. Nothing crazy happened out of 100 ppl only 2 failed- 1 girl for push ups & 1 guy for vertical jump. They do the fist rule with guys so i hope u can get low on those push ups, rly the only advice u need haha the girls for "sexual harrassment reasons" used a taped up med tape spool. So we just had to get low enough for that. But the guys u have to legit go down until u hit their fist then back up.
                                Ha I heard about that. No concern for me passing prt. I have been training with my fiancée she's in academy now. I can do 35 touching the ground and up. Just practicing for the jump

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5192 users online. 299 members and 4893 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X