Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pennsylvania State Police Written Test August 2014

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how was the PRT this weekend?

    Comment


    • Interested to hear how this weekends PRTs went too.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
        how was the PRT this weekend?
        It straight forward. Stay in your car... Get out your car... Line up by name... Hustle up...turn forms in... don't talk... Move here... Pay attention...complete test.. eat... fill out forms and poly booklet...meet with screener...You're free to go. It was a long day. It pretty much went the full alloted time. PSP did a good job. They provided good info and straight talk about what to expect, what to do and what not to do. I enjoyed it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Godboy View Post
          It straight forward. Stay in your car... Get out your car... Line up by name... Hustle up...turn forms in... don't talk... Move here... Pay attention...complete test.. eat... fill out forms and poly booklet...meet with screener...You're free to go. It was a long day. It pretty much went the full alloted time. PSP did a good job. They provided good info and straight talk about what to expect, what to do and what not to do. I enjoyed it.
          Did they give you a time line for poly/bi and all the other stages in the process ?

          Comment


          • Tentative class start date
            : 6/1/2015

            Comment


            • Originally posted by pron93173 View Post
              Tentative class start date
              : 6/1/2015
              Seems about right the 141 class would graduate late to end of May.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Godboy View Post
                It straight forward. Stay in your car... Get out your car... Line up by name... Hustle up...turn forms in... don't talk... Move here... Pay attention...complete test.. eat... fill out forms and poly booklet...meet with screener...You're free to go. It was a long day. It pretty much went the full alloted time. PSP did a good job. They provided good info and straight talk about what to expect, what to do and what not to do. I enjoyed it.
                Did you see anybody fail ?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
                  Did you see anybody fail ?
                  I'm quite certain I saw two people fail the vertical jump.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Godboy View Post
                    I'm quite certain I saw two people fail the vertical jump.
                    Interesting. I will be curious to hear what other people say about the prt. Looks like testing is going on till the 26th

                    Comment


                    • I'm going the 26th. I'm actually most worried about the sprint.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                        I'm going the 26th. I'm actually most worried about the sprint.
                        Sent you a pm

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
                          Sent you a pm
                          received and replied. thanks.

                          Comment


                          • Deleted post
                            Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:12 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post
                              They video tape ur whole polygraph, they ask u only 9 questions. U must be 100% honest, if ur only half honest- it will come up as a lie. U need to answer all the questions completely honest to pass. It takes about an hr and a half bc they go over ur pre poly packet to make sure theres no loop holes that will mess u up on ur polygraph.
                              Jab would you consider the poly the hardest part of the hiring process ?

                              Comment


                              • Deleted post
                                Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:13 PM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6194 users online. 317 members and 5877 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X