300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted post
    Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• my math is horrible- I lied.. 3! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB1724 View Post
        oh okay, yeah she said its simple that you basically have to make yourself look crazy, on purpose-to fail. hahah common sense when it comes to taking any law enforcement tests. I've taken 2 of them before, basically come December i'll have to pick if I want PSP, NYPD, or NYDOCCS. obv my main picks are NYPD & PSP- but I'm the type of girl who likes options
        Sounds like ur on track, I'm coming to psp from a 5 year career as a municipal police officer and I had to do the follow up lol. Ull be fine either way it seems just don't shrug off the pshy portion and read the question carefully. Ur better off not doing the follow up if u don't have too it will just add an extra step to have a possibility of getting dq'd like I said we lost one due to that extra step

Comment

• Deleted Post
          Last edited by JAB1724; 04-07-2015, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• For those of you taking prt in the next few days. Good Luck I have been running and getting ready to hopefully get my chance for second round prt. Hopefully within the next 4 months. Good luck again and happy training

Comment

• I'm ranked at 1078 and have my PRT on the 25th! Just passed Delaware's PT test and did fine. More than confidant about PSP's! Remember guys, this point on ranking means very little. Good luck to all!

Comment

• So Im guessing the poly and BI stage is where they will REALLY start weeding out large numbers of candidates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Godboy View Post
                  So Im guessing the poly and BI stage is where they will REALLY start weeding out large numbers of candidates.
                  Yep. Surprisingly enough there will be some people that can't pass the PRT, but the majority will. After this stage the herd starts to thin.

Comment

• Good luck to those taking it this weekend. I was supposed to be doing the PRT tomorrow but had to postpone it to the 26th

Comment

• Spoke to a retired trooper and told me not to show off at the PRT. My 2.
                      Can any of you forerunners tell how much time we have to complete the the pre poly packet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trsig View Post
                        I'm ranked at 1078 and have my PRT on the 25th! Just passed Delaware's PT test and did fine. More than confidant about PSP's! Remember guys, this point on ranking means very little. Good luck to all!
                        I wonder how many people will be called for a second round of processing, hopefully they will be calling the rest of us in the next 3/4 months. Good luck to all

Comment

• Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
                          I wonder how many people will be called for a second round of processing, hopefully they will be calling the rest of us in the next 3/4 months. Good luck to all
                          I've heard from a recruiter they usually see how many people drop at the polygraph then possibly may send another round. He said though that the process is all a game and if you try to analyze it, it will never make sence. Just keep trying and trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trsig View Post
                            I've heard from a recruiter they usually see how many people drop at the polygraph then possibly may send another round. He said though that the process is all a game and if you try to analyze it, it will never make sence. Just keep trying and trying.
                            Yeah trust me I hear ya. They do say typically little but over half the people fail the poly. But like you said if I sat here and tried to analyze it, I'd still be left with answers

Comment

• If they were to find out something at the pre poly that was an automatic disqualifier would they DQ you on the spot?

Comment

• What is the process when you show up for the poly?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6206 users online. 318 members and 5888 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X