Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had the same concerns. I'm using my girlfriends aunt as a reference. I'm hoping they don't consider that a relative.

Comment

• If you want to be sure, I'd email HR and ask; they're typically very helpful.

Comment

• I'm guessing noone received any conditional offers yet? I wonder how much of a notice they will give us before the date of the PRT.
        Last edited by Murray88; 03-15-2015, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murray88 View Post
          I'm guessing noone received any conditional offers yet? I wonder how much of a notice they will give us before the date of the PRT. The tentative dates are just about 2.5 weeks away...
          It was 2-4 weeks notice for our round. Depends on the location you are scheduled for because they did PRTs over several weekends at different locations for us.

Comment

• I'm wondering the same murray88, projected PRT was nov. 16-23 (approx).
            Last edited by CJR121; 10-28-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• So the packets are handed in when we go for the PRT?

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                So the packets are handed in when we go for the PRT?
                Yes, that will probably be one of the first things you do. At least it was at ours.

Comment

• I sent an email to cadet processing. They said we will know by the end of the week and they don't know the exact number of applicants that will be invited to the November PRT just yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayjay123 View Post
                    I sent an email to cadet processing. They said we will know by the end of the week and they don't know the exact number of applicants that will be invited to the November PRT just yet.
                    Good to know jayjay, thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Good to know!
                      Last edited by Murray88; 03-15-2015, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayjay123 View Post
                        I sent an email to cadet processing. They said we will know by the end of the week and they don't know the exact number of applicants that will be invited to the November PRT just yet.
                        Great to know hopefully good number for everybody

Comment

• No problem. Good luck to everyone !

Comment

• Thanks for sharing. I'm definitely anxious. Hoping #361 is good enough for a first round invite.

Comment

• Originally posted by K-9Dream View Post
                              Thanks for sharing. I'm definitely anxious. Hoping #361 is good enough for a first round invite.
                              Judging from the info given to me from other tests they at minimum take at least first 500. Maybe more, how many rounds. Nobody knows...

Comment

• Is the Cadet Oral Exam Prep Guide the same for both trooper and LEO?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2646 users online. 154 members and 2492 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X