Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in the top 200! Congrats to you all! No matter where you rank, you're on the list, so you have a shot at becoming a trooper and that's the most important part!

Comment

• Originally posted by Djcnj43 View Post
      Rank is 918, I wonder how many move forward
      Djcnj43, the 139th and 140th PSP classes have have about 120-125 cadets respectively. If PSP uses a 5:1 ration like Pittsburgh PD, then the top 600ish would be invited to the Nov PRT if they expect an 80 percent attrition rate for the selection process. Best of luck to you!

Comment

• suddenly really excited and nervous lol

Comment

• On to filling out my packet and waiting for the prt invite. Very excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I got the email it's confusing lol . So it says

Your Ranking on the 6005 Cadet Eligibility List: 1540
            Total # of Candidates on the Cadet Eligibility List: 2189

Comment

• Originally posted by MiaBella View Post
              I got the email it's confusing lol . So it says

Your Ranking on the 6005 Cadet Eligibility List: 1540
              Total # of Candidates on the Cadet Eligibility List: 2189
              6005 is just the list number I believe, so the next eligibility list might be 6006 unless there is some other naming convention. Unless I misunderstood what you're confused about.

Congrats people!

Comment

• Awesome thanks !

Comment

• 6005 is the exam. disregard that.

Comment

• Man I really goofed on my Oral Exam.
                    Written scored better than 2045
                    Oral scored better than 159
                    Overall rank 1800+, guess I am not making it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                      Man I really goofed on my Oral Exam.
                      Don't think that. It's a very long, expensive process. Surprisingly enough there will be some that can't complete the PRT. Many people will fail the Pre-Poly, Poly, and Background stages. Many more will quit because of other job offers, they get impatient, decide this isn't the job for them after getting yelled at during the PRT, etc...

Stay positive. Until you get a DQ letter, you're in the running.
                      Last edited by sudosumoniker; 10-22-2014, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Striker Eureka View Post
                        Man I really goofed on my Oral Exam.
                        Me too! Only 4 people scored higher than me on the written, but my oral was low. I ended up with an 894 ranking. I wish I could say im hopeful about moving on to the PRT, but im not. I think I'll do much better if I tried again. All the best to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by sudosumoniker View Post
                          Don't think that. It's a very long, expensive process. Surprisingly enough there will be some that can't complete the PRT. Many people will fail the Pre-Poly, Poly, and Background stages. Many more will quit because of other job offers, they get impatient, decide this isn't the job for them after getting yelled at during the PRT, etc...

Stay positive. Until you get a DQ letter, you're in the running.
                          And also many people are recieving letters for the 141 class and they took this test too. So on top of all these people you have people entering into the academy who affect your ranking. I'm not highly ranked myself but until they say you are disqualified. You still have a chance. Hope for the best

Comment

• What's the policy? Are they going to go through the entire list?

Comment

• So about what rank do you have to be in order to get invited to the PRT? Also, when will we know if we are invited to the physical or not? My rank is 8xx hopefully I can at least make it to the physical. This is my first time applying with the Pa State Police not really sure how the process works.

Comment

• Good question that's the same one I have . How do we now if we are going to be invited to the PRT

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3734 users online. 254 members and 3480 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X