Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing yet !

Comment

• Nothing here yet I do believe tomorrow is the last day they said they would be sent

Comment

• Lets see ! I'm super anxious and nervous although I'm going for my medical today for the Nypd but I really want the state police one better .

Comment

• Good luck hope you do well but yes the psp will be very much better I thought about going for a city cop but no departments in my area will sponser

Comment

• Thanks ... Hopefully we hear from them by noon . Good luck to all

Comment

• Same to you do the nypd sponser you?

Comment

• The only thing you need for the Nypd is like 2,000$ to pay for the academy clothes and stuff . So you don't have to pay to go to the academy... And I live in PA so it's pretty cool.

Comment

• But the process it's ridiculously long !! I took the written test on June 2012 and now it's when I'm going for my medical [emoji15] crazy long wait.

Comment

• Yeah I would say that's very long but some psp troopers have waited two to three years to get to the academy

Comment

• Oh wow I didn't know

Comment

• Yes it is I'm really hoping our oral scored come in the morning that would be nice the previous ones came in at like 830 am so didn't have to wait so long

Comment

• Argh I wouldn't be able to check my email this medical stuff is from 6am until like noon .
                          Question if everyone passes the oral board does that mean we all go through the psychical test next month or do they split it ?

Comment

• That I can't tell you for sure but I'm pretty sure everyone who makes it to prt will test in November

Comment

• Oh ok thanks !

Comment

• No problem

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5311 users online. 354 members and 4957 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X