• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Godboy
    replied
    Originally posted by b525 View Post
    Hey guys,

How long until you heard after your poly? I took mine yesterday in Dunmore, back to the waiting game!
    B525, let's just say some of us are still recovering from the wait. Hope you fair better than us.

Leave a comment:

• b525
    replied
    Hey guys,

How long until you heard after your poly? I took mine yesterday in Dunmore, back to the waiting game!

Leave a comment:

• b525
    replied
    Hey guys,

Leave a comment:

• LawDawg94
    replied
    Originally posted by ERangers88 View Post
    Interesting thanks for the info. They told us at our prt on feb 14 that we are on pace for a November academy. So 3 academies in a row? Or maybe they pushed up the second group... Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Meeting my BI on Sunday to get fingerprinted. I'll try to further corroborate. I have my Oral again tomorrow, so let's see if I can push up my ranking here. Hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• DreamChsr
    replied
    I figured it's got to coming soon! Taking the Oral again soon, so it's quite possible I'll just catch up to myself haha

Leave a comment:

• boredlimodriver
    replied
    Soon DC. Soon

Leave a comment:

• DreamChsr
    replied
    Thanks for the info. That makes sense.

PS - Still waiting

Leave a comment:

• boredlimodriver
    replied
    Would make more sense to have the Academy in Sept than November. June to November is a BIG gap

Leave a comment:

• ERangers88
    replied
    Originally posted by Tychus View Post
    According to my investigator, there's two classes; a larger in June and smaller in September. BI reports for the June class should have been submitted last/this week. However, they're a bit behind so at this point, not sure how it will be arranged.
    Interesting thanks for the info. They told us at our prt on feb 14 that we are on pace for a November academy. So 3 academies in a row? Or maybe they pushed up the second group... Interesting

Leave a comment:

• Godboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Tychus View Post
    According to my investigator, there's two classes; a larger in June and smaller in September. BI reports for the June class should have been submitted last/this week. However, they're a bit behind so at this point, not sure how it will be arranged.
    Everything you mentioned sounds very similar to what my BI suggested...

Leave a comment:

• Tychus
    replied
    Post retracted.
    Last edited by Tychus ; 03-27-2015, 11:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DreamChsr
    replied
    I'm not sure if every BI has the same date to have theirs turned in. Also, I'm pretty sure the current timeline we are on is off track

Leave a comment:

• Allenpry
    replied
    Does anybody know the exact date when the background investigators are supposed to have their reports turned in?

Leave a comment:

• Lovinlife88
    replied
    http://m.meadvilletribune.com/news/l....html?mode=jqm

Interesting read... Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• BucksterR1
    replied
    Outstanding lawdawg.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3702 users online. 274 members and 3428 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X