300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dmeyer14 View Post
    Thanks phila87 I just didn't want to get dqed for something like this i may just email hr and ask them but I'll wait until I get
    My email for my ranking
    I believe if they don't want to give you their social, you write down "refused" or refused to give.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.O View Post
      I believe if they don't want to give you their social, you write down "refused" or refused to give.
      Yes I seen it says that but for every person? I will put down mine and my wife's other then that everyone else won't give me their social which is understandable. I will wait for my ranking then if a good ranking I will contact hr thank you for the help

Comment

• No issues with whiteout, I had a few places where I used it. I also had a couple of references that I didn't get SSNs for, but certainly not all of them.

One piece of advice to those filling out packets for the first time. I would make sure you have a few extra references as a backup. My investigator had some issues contacting a few people from my high school, college, etc. so I had to provide some additional character references with short notice. Makes things easier if you already have them on hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by sudosumoniker View Post
          No issues with whiteout, I had a few places where I used it. I also had a couple of references that I didn't get SSNs for, but certainly not all of them.

One piece of advice to those filling out packets for the first time. I would make sure you have a few extra references as a backup. My investigator had some issues contacting a few people from my high school, college, etc. so I had to provide some additional character references with short notice. Makes things easier if you already have them on hand.
          Great advice I had to do the same.

Comment

• 10characters
            Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
              It's going to seem really suspicious that no one is giving their SSN to you.

No one gave me their SSN, and I got through just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by rakeller View Post
                No one gave me their SSN, and I got through just fine.
                That makes me feel better rakeller thanks!

Comment

• Question . In the part where it says fill out info about your immediate family , if any of your siblings example brother was arrested in the past , would that affect anything ? Obviously we can't lie . But I'm just wondering . Ugh

Comment

• Originally posted by MiaBella View Post
                    Question . In the part where it says fill out info about your immediate family , if any of your siblings example brother was arrested in the past , would that affect anything ? Obviously we can't lie . But I'm just wondering . Ugh

It won't effect anything. They're only concerned about your history. A member of my family was arrested once and I had absolutely no problems passing the BI. Just be honest.
                    Last edited by gab3; 09-17-2014, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Oh ok . I was really worried about that . Thanks for clarifying

Comment

• 10characters
                        Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• I'm still more focused on the current 141 class so I didn't even look at the packet. But in my defense if something goes sideways for this process I already know all the information from my previous packet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phila87 View Post
                            I'm still more focused on the current 141 class so I didn't even look at the packet. But in my defense if something goes sideways for this process I already know all the information from my previous packet.
                            Same here

Comment

• Same with me. I'll fill it out if I have to, but I'm hoping to avoid doing it a second time.

Comment

• I am just slowly accumulating the info, taking forever for people to get back to me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3545 users online. 255 members and 3290 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X