Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sure hope we didnt have to use the whole 25 mins, because I was in and out in like 12 mins.

Comment

• I don't think so. One of the troopers told me that some people take 8 mins ! I was in and out within 13 mins

Comment

• Originally posted by MiaBella View Post
        I don't think so. One of the troopers told me that some people take 8 mins ! I was in and out within 13 mins
        haha good, because I think I was the first to leave.

Comment

• Were you right out after you finished answering the questions ? Or did they ask you if you had any questions for them? The reason why I ask is because they were rushing everything since they were short staffed and backed up I'm the interviews do to the fact that the trooper was killed the night before :/ so when I went in the following day it was a mess!

Comment

• I took just over 8 minutes...I was nervous that I went too fast. I was told otherwise but we will see.

Comment

• 10characters
              Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Did everyone else get their packets? Guess they really want to push this out quick.

Comment

• The HR ladies said they aren't mailing the packets anymore because too many people were saying they never got theirs, they were lost in the mail, didn't come in time, etc. This way they know everyone received one so there aren't any excuses.

Comment

• Great idea, gives everyone more time to track information down

Comment

• 10characters
                      Last edited by boredlimodriver; 06-23-2015, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• I haven't even flipped through the book. So busy at work! I'll deff will go through it this week

Comment

• Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                          I flipped through the booklet we got after the orals, and it talks about gym at least once a week. I assumed they worked out daily. Anyone shed some light on this?
                          Based on what I've heard from Troopers, there are 3 days of running, 1 day of swimming, so at least 1 day in the gym (per week). You are working out daily, just not always in the gym.

Comment

• Can anyone answer me on a couple questions? I messed up a few questions in the packet will they dq for white out? And what if everyone refuses to give u their social number ? Is this a dq?

Comment

• No they won't DQ you for white out. I'm pretty sure social is only for family but I'm not sure if that's something that is absolutely required. I'm sure some one here can help answer that

Comment

• Originally posted by Phila87 View Post
                                No they won't DQ you for white out. I'm pretty sure social is only for family but I'm not sure if that's something that is absolutely required. I'm sure some one here can help answer that
                                Thanks phila87 I just didn't want to get dqed for something like this i may just email hr and ask them but I'll wait until I get
                                My email for my ranking

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6520 users online. 365 members and 6155 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X